Seaside spa passes, 2 different prices online?

tallnthensome

We all know MSC's website is horrible. There are two different thermal spa prices on their website to choose from. One is $90 per person and one is $55 per person. They have the exact same description, "Thermal Area Cruise Pass(0-9)

Find inner calm and body revamp in our Onboard Thermal area for the whole duration of the cruise."

What gives? What is the difference? Need to know if I screwed up .... each line item says nothing more than the other. Anyone have any ideas?

MSC has brought out 2 pricing structures for their drinks packages. The per diem rate is cheaper for cruises of 9+ nights. I'm wondering if the 0-9 quoted relates to cruises of <9 nights for $55 and the dearer price is for cruises of 9+ nights?

MSC has brought out 2 pricing structures for their drinks packages. The per diem rate is cheaper for cruises of 9+ nights. I'm wondering if the 0-9 quoted relates to cruises of <9 nights for $55 and the dearer price is for cruises of 9+ nights?
Drink package? This is in regard to the spa passes if that's what you meant. Yes, it could be length of cruise.

Drink package? This is in regard to the spa passes if that's what you meant. Yes, it could be length of cruise.

Yes - I know it's about spa passes - I was trying to illustrate that there may perhaps be a similar 2-tier pricing structure being introduced for spa passes, too. Sorry it wasn't clearer. :o I mean, I did quote the Spa prices that were being discussed so it should have been obvious that that's what I was referring to.clear.png?emoji-confused-1977

I think it's an error.

1 month ago it was 55 pp or 90 per couple.

I suppose it's just a mistake, and 90€ is for 2 people.

Well, that's certainly better then the $140 I paid per person for my NCL cruise couple weeks ago.

Was looking at them too....for our 15day/14 night cruise it gives it as Thermal Area Cruise Pass(10-17) and its $134 AU which would be more like US90 per person....so the duration seems to be the number in brackets...Does anyone know what exactly is included in the pass?

Geez. I just looked at our Meraviglia cruises (10+11 days) for May, 2018. Immediately after booking these about 2 months ago, I saw thermal passes for $65.USD/per person for each cruise. Since we are NCL spa regulars, I saw the value in those so bought them. At that time, I'm pretty sure only one price was showing. Now, there are two: one for $65. and one for $109. (says per not couple). I did print the confirmation sheets when I booked the passes. Even though the website still isn't working correctly, my cruises do show confirmed thermal spa passes for $65. each person for each cruise. If anyone finds that it's $109./per couple, let us know, please. There were no couple choices when I booked them.