Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

Hello to all,

I will be cruising solo on the Caribbean Princess that departs Southampton Aug. 29th of this year. 12 day cruise to Ireland, Scotland, Paris. I am a 67 year old Male, in GREAT physical shape. Anybody want to "Buddy Up?" Let me know. Totally "Platonic"

I am a 65-year old female cruising solo on the same ship leaving on Oct. 31 for a partial Panama Canal cruise. Maybe you would like to book that one too? Bon voyage to you and let me know your impression of the Caribbean Princess.

I am a 65-year old female cruising solo on the same ship leaving on Oct. 31 for a partial Panama Canal cruise. Maybe you would like to book that one too? Bon voyage to you and let me know your impression of the Caribbean Princess.

Maybe you would like to book the one I'M on? Jeeze, why does the GUY always have to change his plans? LOL;p

Maybe you would like to book the one I'M on? Jeeze, why does the GUY always have to change his plans? LOL;p
I didn't mean for you to change your plans...I meant for you to book the 10/31 sailing ALSO; that is why I asked in my message that maybe you would like to book that one TOO...oh well.

A couple of us solo cruisers that met on another cruise are sailing on Breakaway 9/3. Would love to have some more fun solos join!! Bermuda baby! :) For what it's worth, the price dropped to 399 for a solo inside guarantee at the last minute last year. If you like to gamble on prices, it might be a good time!

Celebrity Solstice - Alaska 9/1/17. Luckily my son told me about Cruise Critic, I love it, it's full of great tips and info, especially the roll call. I'm pretty comfortable about the solo part, and looking forward to the meet and mingle. It would be nice to hear from other solos on this cruise.

I will be solo on the Infinity 9/24/17 , I cruised solo last May on the Infinity, nice ship

I promise to take good care of her for you. :) I've been on Millennium and Summit, so I'm interested in the small differences between Infinity and her M-class sisters.

Solo on NCL Epic 12/02/17 to the Eastern Caribbean. I'm a little nervous about sailing on a ship this big.

I went on the Breakaway 2x and Epic once- going on the Escape 2x next year. I thought the Epic was a great ship- met tons of people in the studio lounge, as well as music venues. Spice H20 was relatively quiet during the day and had its own pool. I think it was my favorite trip ever- liked going from Miami

I promise to take good care of her for you. :) I've been on Millennium and Summit, so I'm interested in the small differences between Infinity and her M-class sisters.

I cruised 2 times on the Mercury , 5 times on the Century and 1 time on the Infinity ......I like Celebrity Cruises :)

Barcelona Hotel help. Need help from my Solo friends. Booked my first TA and first time on NCL Epic for November, 2017.

If I end up not sharing hotel room in Barcelona with another solo, what hotel do you recommend?

Also if you recommend city center area what is best and least expensive way from airport to hotel?

Then from that hotel to port?

My friend wants to stay at airport hotel and I feel we would enjoy the city more in city center not for partying just seeing the city. We arrive 2 days before cruise.

Thank you all so much for your help and any others on the 11/5/17 Epic?

Jean