Disembarking Fascination in Barbados

jamona2311

Ive read that we can get into our rooms anytime when we come onto Fascination in Barbados. So, how about getting off? Do we have to leave by the regular time or can we hang out for a while? My flight isn't until 4:25pm.

I will be spending time in Barbados before my cruise so, I don't have any plans for after since Ill be stuck with all of my luggage....

Thanks bunches! :)

Gena

This is a bit of a guess but using the same logic as debarking in San Juan, I'd say that you should be off the ship no later than 11am (out if the rooms by 8-9am) since there will be others boarding the ship after you leave. Those that do board in Barbados have a much smaller time window than those who do in San Juan since they probably have from noon to 4pm (compared to the "official" time frame of 1-8pm in SJ) since regular "all aboard" time is 4:30pm.

Boooo !:eek:

That said, any one have any ideas of what I can do with all of my pre flight time??:confused::cool:

I once watched a Trip Report (kind of like a cruise photo review, but the "Trip Report" in this sense was an aviation flight trip report, and they were flying from Toronto to Barbados and then to the Grenadines or some small island, and they had a long layover in BGI. I remember them saying they went to a beach literally right next to the airport to say that they've dipped their toes in the Barbados water, maybe you could bring a large ziploc bag and a change of clothes, go swimming at the beach, and then change inside the airport and put the wet bathing suit into the bag. You could always spend some time in Bridgetown as well, but then you're stuck carrying around your suitcases. But there are definitely options for you!

• 6 months later...
Ive read that we can get into our rooms anytime when we come onto Fascination in Barbados. So, how about getting off? Do we have to leave by the regular time or can we hang out for a while? My flight isn't until 4:25pm.

I will be spending time in Barbados before my cruise so, I don't have any plans for after since Ill be stuck with all of my luggage....

Thanks bunches! :)

Gena

Have you been yet? We'll be in Barbados Jan/Feb of 2019 and will cruise from there on the Fascination. I'm particularly interested in what time you had to get off in Barbados at the end of the cruise. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello we are disembarking Fascination next Feb In Barbados And I too wondered what time we had to be off the ship by ? and what we could do all day considering we have luggage and no flight until 8.30 pm Im disappointed to find out Carnival do not offer an excursion with airport drop off

• 2 months later...
Have you been yet? We'll be in Barbados Jan/Feb of 2019 and will cruise from there on the Fascination. I'm particularly interested in what time you had to get off in Barbados at the end of the cruise. Thanks

Hi we board from Barbados all the time since we live here. Check in is 11-2 you can check in and then leave again. Disembarking, you put bags outside from around 7 the present to immigration around 830. You have until 930 to leave the room. You can stay in board til 1pm

Hi we board from Barbados all the time since we live here. Check in is 11-2 you can check in and then leave again. Disembarking, you put bags outside from around 7 the present to immigration around 830. You have until 930 to leave the room. You can stay in board til 1pm

Thank you! :)