IF TA pays gratuities, does it appear on Cruise Planner?

mafig

If the travel agent is paying gratuities, does it show somewhere on the Cruise Planner?

Just booked today.

Also looking for where the Beverage Package is. I know in the past it was around Order History. It's not there. However, I remember it took a few days to show up. Is that still true?

Probably not. I have used a large on-line TA from NH who would routinely include gratuities. It wouldn't show on the Celebrity site but when they would send me the copy of the Celebrity Guest Invoice there was a line item where it was white-out and 0 written in. I suspect they got them at a discounted rate. In any event make sure the invoice from your TA clearly states what perks are included for your cruise regardless of who is providing. This same TA would generally clearly state which amenities were from Celebrity and which were from them.

Always bring documentation on the ship in case there are issues.

If the travel agent is paying gratuities, does it show somewhere on the Cruise Planner?

Just booked today.

Also looking for where the Beverage Package is. I know in the past it was around Order History. It's not there. However, I remember it took a few days to show up. Is that still true?

We always book with a large online TA that pays our gratuities and gives us a beverage package + OBC +some other things. The prepaid gratuities will show up on the invoice you get from your TA. Also the beverage package should be shown there. Our TA also gives us OBC and they indicate that in a separate email as well. The beverage package should still show up in your Order History but may take a few days. We sometimes have to add the booking manually to My Reservations.

The new website has numerous problems. The beverage package should show there in the order history. Ours was there on the old website, but when the new site launched, they disappeared. I called Captains Club about it and they assured me that they could see it even though I couldn't. I insisted that they add it so that it reappeared on my screen and they did. I'd give it a few days and if you don't see it I'd suggest calling Celebrity as well as your TA (if you have one).

If you have any OBC from Celebrity, that should show up and will be usable pre-cruise under "Manage My Reservation," "Explore Cruise Planner," then a box will show up that will display how much OBC you have available. You can use it pre-cruise or during your cruise. Any OBC provided by your TA will not be available for pre-cruise spending and will not show in your cruise planner. It will show up when you're on board

We always book with a large online TA that pays our gratuities and gives us a beverage package + OBC +some other things. The prepaid gratuities will show up on the invoice you get from your TA. Also the beverage package should be shown there. Our TA also gives us OBC and they indicate that in a separate email as well. The beverage package should still show up in your Order History but may take a few days. We sometimes have to add the booking manually to My Reservations.

The new website has numerous problems. The beverage package should show there in the order history. Ours was there on the old website, but when the new site launched, they disappeared. I called Captains Club about it and they assured me that they could see it even though I couldn't. I insisted that they add it so that it reappeared on my screen and they did. I'd give it a few days and if you don't see it I'd suggest calling Celebrity as well as your TA (if you have one).

If you have any OBC from Celebrity, that should show up and will be usable pre-cruise under "Manage My Reservation," "Explore Cruise Planner," then a box will show up that will display how much OBC you have available. You can use it pre-cruise or during your cruise. Any OBC provided by your TA will not be available for pre-cruise spending and will not show in your cruise planner. It will show up when you're on board

Thanks. The OBC from Celebrity is there. The beverage package is not, however, I did just book today, so I'll give them another day. I used a TA and it does show the Bev. Pkg, OBC, and prepaid gratuities. One time I used a TA and the OBC was not there. Fortunately, I was on a Celebrity cruise, and they took my TA confirmation, contacted them and it was fixed. So since that time, I'm always a little nervous that everything be there.

Thanks. The OBC from Celebrity is there. The beverage package is not, however, I did just book today, so I'll give them another day. I used a TA and it does show the Bev. Pkg, OBC, and prepaid gratuities. One time I used a TA and the OBC was not there. Fortunately, I was on a Celebrity cruise, and they took my TA confirmation, contacted them and it was fixed. So since that time, I'm always a little nervous that everything be there.

Even when everything is there I always take a hard copy showing my amenities and or download copies into my phone or tablet. The one time I don't, I know something will fall through the cracks! Can't be too careful or maybe it's just my OCD!:)

I always print and bring what my TA has sent me listing everything I am getting. One cruise did not show OBC from TA but I did have my printout so they made a copy of that and they called me in the cabin later that day and said it was corrected.

Laura