FTTF Sold Out Question

chuck212

Hey guys, I'm more than 280 days out of my sailing dates, looking to purchase FTTF for my trip but it's showing sold out, anyone know if they will release more FTTF before sail date or I have i totally missed out on it.. TIA

I put off getting it when I booked back in Dec. A few months later I went to buy it...SOLD OUT!!:( Checked today, 178 days out, and it was available so I snagged it:cool:. So just keep checking.

Good Luck

I was told here to check daily. Some days I'd forget, some days I'd check 4 or 5 times, but I tried to at least once or twice a day. After 3 months I was really skeptical, thinking there was no way I'd ever get it and I was waiting my time. I started losing interest in looking.

A few nights ago I couldn't sleep and at 1:30 am I checked and I was so used to seeing "Sold Out" I thought I was dreaming when I saw it said available! I even double checked the next morning to see if I actually bought it or just imagined it! :)

I will say that this was around the time final payment for the cruise was due. From what I have read the days around that timepoint is the best time to look often because they have a better idea how many diamond and such are cruising and may release FTTF's.

My travel agent said he has had clients snag them within the last couple weeks, even just 5 days before a cruise though. So don't give up and look at random times!

It's sold out for my Dec 3 cruise which I'm super bummed about but will keep checking. If I buy it, but then upgrade to a suite (I'm considering, depending on pricing) can I get a refund for FTTF?

Yes; however, the suite doesn't have all of the FTTF benefits (i.e., your cabin won't be ready when you board and you won't have the priority lines at GS and tenders). If the benefits other than priority boarding aren't important to you, go ahead and cancel it. They will give you a refund and it will be available for someone else.