Souvenir Cups for Bottomless Bubbles

Kermit426

The tumblers aren't included in the price of the package? The last time we were on Carnival, my wife and I got the Cheers! package and the kids got Bottomless Bubbles -- all 4 of us received a tumbler.

The tumblers aren't included in the price of the package? The last time we were on Carnival, my wife and I got the Cheers! package and the kids got Bottomless Bubbles -- all 4 of us received a tumbler.

No. We have gotten the soda card (pre BB package) as well as BB and never were the tumblers included. On Celebrity, yes. Carnival, no.

The souvenir drink cups look nice, but don't hold too much soda along with the ice and are a bit of a pain to carry around with you. They're superfluous on Carnival since they don't operate any chip-operated soda machines, as they do on Royal (where they are included in their drink program).

I'm surprised neither line has offered a logo drink holder (over the neck or "bandolier" style) to make it easier to carry these souvenir cups around the ship. Six Flags parks offer a nifty neoprene insulated drink holder for their souvenir cups that looks good and works really well, for $6. So cruise lines could sell it for $12. :)

On my last Magic cruise in February they had two different tumblers. The standard doesn't hold much tumbler and a yeti style tumbler that holds 2 cans of soda plus ice. And yes, they filled it with 2 cans each time. It ran about $20 bucks and keeps ice/drink cold for up to 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Susieq0102 said:

Do the bottomless bubble sodas come in cans and not in a glass? Even at restaurants?  If so, really???

You always get a glass but it's generally poured from a can rather than from a machine. 

I was going to pre-order the Blue Shark Water Bottles for our grandsons from online Fun Shop $9.95 each for their BB drinks.

Does anyone know if these are better than the refillable tumbler you are all referring to? 

Thank you!