Baltimore Cruise Port Parking

CruisingAgain

I'd like to hear from cruisers who used the port parking and arrived early. We like to be on the ship as early as possible to start our cruise - I want my platinum status to do something for us.

How early does the parking open? What is the best/earliest time to arrive for the Carnival Pride?

• 4 weeks later...

Last time we arrived at 11. It took about 15 mins to drop off luggage and pay to park. We were on board and eating lunch by 1230. The time before it took 45mins in line to pay to park because their CC machine was broken. Bring $115 in cash just in case. If the cruise before yours if delayed(happen once with us) the parking lot is full and they don't let you in. Usually they will email if there's a problem. Unless there is an issue like that ignore the email telling you to wait till 1pm to arrive. I'm usually done with my lunch on board by then.

• 2 years later...

If you get there too early you're dealing with people disembarking and leaving the parking lot. I think when we were on Grandeur we got there late morning (probably around 11) and had absolutely no problems parking.