Baltimore luggage storage whilst waiting for flight

AlsiB

hi we are thinking of a cruise from Baltimore, but upon return we have to be off the ship by 9am but the flight isn't until 9.25pm. Is there anywhere we can store our luggage for the day as we can't check in until 6.25pm and obviously don't want to have to take our luggage round with us during the day, thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Where do you suggest to drive to during the day in Baltimore following the cruise...our flight isn't until 7:35pm

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

One of the more obvious ideas would be to go to Fort McHenry. That won't take the day, but it's one good stop. If you wanted to do something different, you could drive to Annapolis, just allow twice as much time as you think you'll need to get back, in case of traffic. You can also go to the Inner Harbor and/or Fells Point.

First few things that came to mind. The Baltimore crowd will probably have others.

• 2 months later...

Near Cruise Maryland you will find... Baltimore Museum of Industry ( www.thebmi.org/ ) it's a fun look at the city's history... and Fort McHenry.

Little Italy is walking distance from Inner Harbor and a great place for lunch. Nearby is the "Mary Pickersgill House" where "The Star Spangled Banner" was made, and later flown over Fort McHenry. While you're at Inner Harbor take the Water Taxi to Fells Point, and/or Fort McHenry.

Check out www.baltimore.org/ You will find Baltimore offers a lot to see and do !

> Is there anywhere we can store our luggage for the day

If you are heading to an area with hotels, I can tell you that I have, on occasion, left luggage with a hotel's bellman, even when I'm not a guest of that hotel. That doesn't work so well if the desk is situated so that the bellman sees you walk in from outside! But even when I am a guest I've walked straight to the bellman because I know my room is not ready. As long as you tip, I've never had an issue.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Forums mobile app