Cabin ? Glory what would pick?

helene109

Me again sorry lol, adult kids will be 18 and 21! 1 suite never had one!! 1 regular balcony 1 inside, 1 regular sleeps 4 or ocean view aft connecting 2425 and 2449 which I believe is obstructed. We have had a cove on the Dream and the only time it was a problem was getting ready for dinner so my daughter went to another bathroom!! We were also on the Paradise kids had inside and we had an outside! Just hoping my husband doesn't miss the balcony! This is for a 7 day and 4 ports, really like the idea of connecting rooms! Thanks for listening[emoji568]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It states somewhere that it is obstructed, I really like the idea of connecting rooms!! Any idea where to find pictures. Thanks

The whole "horseshoe" is considered obstructed but it's not. I have stayed in 2470 on the Glory. Let me see if I can find a pic of the outside.

So you would be windows 8 and 9 from the back. 2473 and 2465 have 2 windows each. The only possible obstruction would be the window washing equipment, but that doesn't block your view. I have no idea why they consider that whole back end obstructed when it's not. This is the port side, but it's the same on starboard. Hope this helps!

036d6d2de05e3da57e40cdb2f2bdbcfe.jpg

No. All OV windows on Deck 1 and 2 are the same size. 2470, 2462, 2465, 2473 all have 2 windows but they are the same size. Not sure why you thought the cabins were bigger. You can see which ones are from the deck plan. 2470 and 2473 are huge!

Edited by firemanbobswife

Sq ft wise and I thought the windows were larger too

OV cabins are 220 sqft and inside cabins and balconies I believe also are 185 sqft so OV are larger. Windows are decent size, probably about 2.5- 3' across. Also do you mean cabins 2445 and 2449 connecting? You posted 2425 a couple of times and that doesn't connect to 2449.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So you would be windows 8 and 9 from the back. 2473 and 2465 have 2 windows each. The only possible obstruction would be the window washing equipment, but that doesn't block your view. I have no idea why they consider that whole back end obstructed when it's not. This is the port side, but it's the same on starboard. Hope this helps!

036d6d2de05e3da57e40cdb2f2bdbcfe.jpg

Only 2446 and 2449 is considered obstructed. I will have family members in 2450 which is not considered obstructed. Reviews stated that it is a quiet room.

Only 2446 and 2449 is considered obstructed. I will have family members in 2450 which is not considered obstructed. Reviews stated that it is a quiet room.

When I go to book 2470, the whole aft "horseshoe" is considered obstructed according to Carnival. It scared me initially too when I was considering it the first time so I hunted for lots of pictures and I couldn't see why it was categorized as such and rolled with it. Never looked back. I love it! Maybe they changed the classification by now, I'm not sure.

Edited by firemanbobswife

No. All OV windows on Deck 1 and 2 are the same size. 2470, 2462, 2465, 2473 all have 2 windows but they are the same size. Not sure why you thought the cabins were bigger. You can see which ones are from the deck plan. 2470 and 2473 are huge!

I just emailed you.

When I go to book 2470, the whole aft "horseshoe" is considered obstructed according to Carnival. It scared me initially too when I was considering it the first time so I hunted for lots of pictures and I couldn't see why it was categorized as such and rolled with it. Never looked back. I love it! Maybe they changed the classification by now, I'm not sure.

The other ones does not show as obstructed when I checked. lol