Ramada Inn to Cruise Port via Trinity Reservations.

Lizard755

We are now considering booking the park/stay/cruise package through Trinity. Does anyone who has done this package know what time the shuttle leaves to go to the port and are there more than one time allotted? Is it a Town Car or a shuttle bus? Same question for return to hotel. Do you need to call or is a shuttle waiting? Sounds like it is a recommended source any negatives??

We are now considering booking the park/stay/cruise package through Trinity. Does anyone who has done this package know what time the shuttle leaves to go to the port and are there more than one time allotted? Is it a Town Car or a shuttle bus? Same question for return to hotel. Do you need to call or is a shuttle waiting? Sounds like it is a recommended source any negatives??

I just did this package and was very happy with it.

There was more than one time allotted for the shuttle, but this could vary depending on the total number of people. I believe there was a choice of 9, 10, and 11. I picked 10am. You can't sign up for the shuttle until you get to the hotel. The sign up is done by the concierge.

They use the Ramada airport shuttle buses which hold 14-16 people and are very comfortable. If there are a lot of folks, they have additional similar buses. A similar type of bus was used for the return, but the one I got was smaller van.

To get the shuttle pickup you have to call and give them your name when you have cleared customs. I walked off the ship at 7:00 and flew through customs. Other folks were already outside waiting so I called and got added to the shuttle. The shuttle arrived about 7:45 and we were back at the Ramada by 8:10. It was a Sunday and traffic was light. I was on the road home by 8:20

The only potential negative is that I think you can't be the first person off the ship at 6-6:30 and expect the shuttle to be available before 7:45. You also can't control any potential area traffic issues that affect the shuttle's ability to get in and of Cape Liberty.

I was also very happy with the parking. When I first got there around 3 pm I found a good spot, but early the next morning I was able to move my car to a more visible spot from the security hut and at the end of a walkway tomtge front door.

I polled my fellow shuttle mates about their experience and everyone indicated they were very satisfied with the package and would do it again.

Trinity also offers this package at a lesser price for folks flying in with no need for parking. On the return from Cape Liberty the shuttle driver said they stop first at the Ramada and then go on to the P4 station where folks can get the Airtrain to the terminals. The Ramada is one of the very closest airport hotels to Cape Liberty and it's an easy on/easy off stop for a shuttle on the way to P4.

• 5 months later...