Stockholder OBC

Live to Dream

How long do you have to hold stock before claiming the OBC? And can you only do it one time?

You just have to show you own it when you request the OBC. You can claim it every time you cruise. Unlimited amount of times.

All one has to do is to show proof of ownership on CCL Common Stock. A brokerage statement or a proxy statement would do. If one has an actual stock certificate, a copy of that ought to be OK as well.

Use it as often as one wishes whenever you cruise on any cruise line brand owned by Carnival Corporation. It is a great perk. It is tax free!

proxy statements do not contain the amount of shares owned, you have to own 100 shares to get OBC. I sent a Fidelity statement with my account # and other holdings blacked out

My proxy statement does show the number of shares that I own.

I am a Morgan Stanley account owner as well as owning shares in my own name.

Where will it show up in the cruise docs? Is that something I will be able to see even if I booked through a TA?

I'm curious to know the answer as well. We received an email from Guest Admin yesterday stating the credit has been applied, but I don't see it on my billing page. We are first time stock holders, I just assume it's there and I just don't know where to check. Thanks for the info!

No waiting period. I bought the stock right before my October cruise, got the OBC, then sold right after (for a profit, too!). I bought it with enough time to make sure it showed up on a proper statement prior to the cruise - though someone else posted they obviously managed without doing that. Worked out great.

• 2 months later...

I usually do it by e-mail - guestadmin@carninval.com

I include the booking #, ship and sail date in the e-mail, scan and attach the statement to the e-mail. I get a confirmation that they have received the e-mail immediately and usually another e-mail that the OBC has been applied within a few days. Easier than faxing for me.

I usually do it by e-mail - guestadmin@carninval.com

I include the booking #, ship and sail date in the e-mail, scan and attach the statement to the e-mail. I get a confirmation that they have received the e-mail immediately and usually another e-mail that the OBC has been applied within a few days. Easier than faxing for me.

thanks for your help

Very strange but cannot find email address or fax number to send in brokerage statement for share holder obc.

Can someone please post it.

For all CCL Cruise Lines

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9Mjc0MjIzfENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZT0z&t=1

The benefit for the 14+ day cruises is very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums