Solo Cruisers on Celebrity Cruises re: Captains Club Points

johhnnyt

Just a word to the folks like myself that pay the double occupancy rate and then just use it for one person

DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOU ARE CREDITED WITH DOUBLE CAPTAIN CLUB CREDITS

I noticed it for the first time today, that they had only given me the half the amount I was entitled to,

called up Captains Club, and they told me I was correct and they would double the points of the cruises since (and including) my 2014 sailings

In my case it added an additional 334 points to my tally towards Zenith (which I think I'll reach by age 115 :D)

Just a word to the folks like myself that pay the double occupancy rate and then just use it for one person

DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOU ARE CREDITED WITH DOUBLE CAPTAIN CLUB CREDITS

I noticed it for the first time today, that they had only given me the half the amount I was entitled to,

called up Captains Club, and they told me I was correct and they would double the points of the cruises since (and including) my 2014 sailings

In my case it added an additional 334 points to my tally towards Zenith (which I think I'll reach by age 115 :D)

Good of you to bring this to others attention. My traveling partner passed away last December. I decided to move forward and switched the three already booked cruises with X to solo status. My TA informed me that I will receive double credits as you note in this thread.

• 2 months later...