Assigned dining

tbmrt

We had flex/anytime dining for years. Due to taking the Fantastica package I understand that we must have assigned dining on the Divina. Do not want to switch to another MSC option.

How long might we need to wait before ordering if tablemates do not show up on time?

If others arrive very late, would our dinners be held up until theirs is ready also?

Don't mind having dinner run a bit long which I understand is pretty usual for MSC, but wouldn't want it to really be delayed due to tablemates being late.

We had flex/anytime dining for years. Due to taking the Fantastica package I understand that we must have assigned dining on the Divina. Do not want to switch to another MSC option.

How long might we need to wait before ordering if tablemates do not show up on time?

If others arrive very late, would our dinners be held up until theirs is ready also?

Don't mind having dinner run a bit long which I understand is pretty usual for MSC, but wouldn't want it to really be delayed due to tablemates being late.

I'm interested in this also as being forced to have set dining times on the mervigrilia as flexI dining cancelled 😢

On the Divina they got us water and bread while we waited. They close the doors 15 minutes after the assigned time, so if you are supposed to eat at 6:30, people at the table can't get in after 6:45. So a max of 15 minutes if you get there right on time. This gives you time to look over the menu and eat some carbs. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yep, they wait 15 minutes. They have plenty of delicious breads to fill you up while you wait! I think it was Cozumel the ship left late (well every port, lol) and we ran quite literally, from our tour to shower and change and we slipped into the dining room slightly after the 15 minute mark. I think they held the doors a bit longer as most of the ship excursions were late returning. We really enjoyed our table mates and servers Alex and Williams so we ate every night in the MDR.