Yacht Club and Drink Package Question - Please help

KnoxRunner

I am a little confused on something about the Yacht Club.

Which drink package is it equivalent to right now?

MORE-FOR-LESS DELUXE ADULT ALL-INCLUSIVE UNLIMITED DRINKS

or

MORE-FOR-LESS CLASSIC ADULT ALL-INCLUSIVE UNLIMITED DRINKS

Any help will be appreciated as I am a newbie to MSC but looking forward to my cruise on the Seaside next year.

Thanks in advance!!

ummm... the concept of drink "package" does not really apply for the YC. Unless you have VERY expensive taste, you can drink what you want, as much as you want, wherever you want.

Not quite true. Drinks were always included only in YC but, since April 1st last, included became ship-wide. Yacht Club guests have the 'Deluxe' (Premium) inclusive drinks package included for use around the ship, outside of the enclave. That means everything without an asterisk as well as items with one asterisk on the menus.

KnoxRunner .................... yes, all items on the Gelataria menu on Fantasia class ships are included. However, on Meraviglia (and Seaside) the new pastry shops are franchises and are not included in any drinks packages. There will be ice-cream stations where drinks packages will cover the gelato - there are two on Meraviglia.

Gelato on the Meraviglia:

I don t have seen a real Gelato Station like on the Fantasia Class Ships. There are two Soft Ice Stations but no real italian Gelato Stations. There is Gelato aviable at the Restaurants.

I dont like this Soft Ice.

Looking at the MSC Yacht Club i have a deal-breaker question. Do you get charged the 15% service charge per beverage on this so called all-Inclusive experience?

Nope....... show your card, collect your adult beverage and enjoy!

~Brian

Looking at the MSC Yacht Club i have a deal-breaker question. Do you get charged the 15% service charge per beverage on this so called all-Inclusive experience?

Not only do you not have to pay the 15% SC, you also get the Deluxe (Premium) drinks package included for use around all the bars and lounges of the ship, including champagne by the glass. Plus all the items on the Gelataria (including sundaes) and pastry menu in the Piazza/Piazzetta area on deck 6 on Fantasia class ships. The mini-bar in your room is also included and the butler will stock it with your choice from the available items.

Not only do you not have to pay the 15% SC, you also get the Deluxe (Premium) drinks package included for use around all the bars and lounges of the ship, including champagne by the glass. Plus all the items on the Gelataria (including sundaes) and pastry menu in the Piazza/Piazzetta area on deck 6 on Fantasia class ships. The mini-bar in your room is also included and the butler will stock it with your choice from the available items.

I thought I saw were the drink package was only free in the Y/C area, outside you had to pay unless you purchase another drink package, hope I'm wrong can you please confirm.

I thought I saw were the drink package was only free in the Y/C area, outside you had to pay unless you purchase another drink package, hope I'm wrong can you please confirm.

Since April 1st last, all YC guests have the Deluxe (premium) drinks package included for outside the YC area. :D I can personally confirm this as I enjoyed having it on Meraviglia in June! ;p

Edited by Beamafar

Since April 1st last, all YC guests have the Deluxe (premium) drinks package included for outside the YC area. :D I can personally confirm this as I had enjoyed having it on Meraviglia in June! ;p

Thank you for clarifying.:D

Outside the MSC YC are included all the beverages with one *, the ones marked with ** are excluded. On Meraviglia also the Ice cream is no more included for example.

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

Outside the MSC YC are included all the beverages with one *, the ones marked with ** are excluded. On Meraviglia also the Ice cream is no more included for example.

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

All items with one asterisk are included. Items with two asterisks are not included in ANY package.

Jean-Phillipe crepes and gelato are not included but there are a couple of places onboard where the gelato is included - one is at the Polar Aquapark on deck 19. Plus, you can always get gelato as dessert at both lunch and dinner.