Will dining allocation on booking be honoured

awj.hove

My wife and I are on the MSC Sinfonia next May and the booking details received from the TA indicate First Sitting with a table for two people.

My wife suffers from COPD and experiences frequent coughing fits plus can experience sweats with no notice that can have sweat rolling off her face and wet hair. This makes her feel very self conscious so we are pleased that we have a table for just the 2 of us.

Just worried as to whether we can be confident that it will be honoured when we get on board as otherwise I suspect that we will probably end up having all our meals in the Self Service Buffet Restaurant.

You can only request a table for 2 and that is what is showing on your booking. However, you can see the maitreD the day of embarkation if you haven't been allocated one. I would suggest you bring a doctor's note to support your case. There are very few 2-tops in the MDRs and are very much in demand. They tend to be allocated to those on honeymoon or celebrating a very special anniversary.

My wife and I are on the MSC Sinfonia next May and the booking details received from the TA indicate First Sitting with a table for two people.

My wife suffers from COPD and experiences frequent coughing fits plus can experience sweats with no notice that can have sweat rolling off her face and wet hair. This makes her feel very self conscious so we are pleased that we have a table for just the 2 of us.

Just worried as to whether we can be confident that it will be honoured when we get on board as otherwise I suspect that we will probably end up having all our meals in the Self Service Buffet Restaurant.

You should get the time but there are not a lot of 2 tops .