Connie Refurb-Any Info?

texanaust

We were on the Constellation just before her drydock. I have not read many reports of her condition post-drydock other than the ship was delayed for her first cruise. Did they put much effort into updating the cabins? I see that Penthouse and Royal suites were updated, but did they do anything to the Celebrity and Sky suites? What about the other categories? How is Qsine-is the restaurant big enough given that they placed 8 new cabins where part of Oceanliners was?

We were on Connie in June after her dry dock. The only cabins refurbished were Royal and Penthouse Suites. We were in a Sky Suite and it had not been refurbished. Our group had 3 veranda cabins- no refurbishment either. We dined at the new Qsine- plenty of space and tables. It was quite nice. In dry dock they also added the Rooftop Terrace. Overall Connie is in very good shape for an older ship but there are areas where age is showing cosmetically.

We were on Connie in June after her dry dock. The only cabins refurbished were Royal and Penthouse Suites. We were in a Sky Suite and it had not been refurbished. Our group had 3 veranda cabins- no refurbishment either. We dined at the new Qsine- plenty of space and tables. It was quite nice. In dry dock they also added the Rooftop Terrace. Overall Connie is in very good shape for an older ship but there are areas where age is showing cosmetically.

Thank you for your comments. Did they replace any of the soft furnishings in the suite/veranda cabins or were they left untouched? Does the Rooftop Terrace have a bar?

No replacement of anything in that I could notice in our Sky Suite or veranda cabins. I was told that behind the scenes some of the communications equipment was updated but I saw no real improvement based on the TV channels. Internet was mostly good - we had unlimited. No bar at the rooftop terrace. We used the Sunset Bar instead.