What is the vibe like in Havana pool area?

Barnes11

I'm wondering what the feel of the pool deck area is. Music? Fun? Or just quiet chill? I love the look of it but I guess if it is just everyone sitting around in the quiet reading a book then maybe it's not for me. No offense to book readers or relaxers just not what I'm looking for.

During the day very quiet with some Latin music piped in. Much different than the main pool area which is why we loved it.

Hi hope you can help looking into the vista for next summer can you please tell me about your trip on the vista thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You'll see my honest opinion there. I'll be sticking to the Conquest Class for now.

Ok that helps if you were me and my family wants bigger and we just got off the Glory Saturday what would you look into?? Thanks!! We have already been on the Dream, fantasy, Paradise and victory and my husband did not care for the fantasy class! Thanks

Ok that helps if you were me and my family wants bigger and we just got off the Glory Saturday what would you look into?? Thanks!! We have already been on the Dream, fantasy, Paradise and victory and my husband did not care for the fantasy class! Thanks

If you've already been on Dream Class, then Vista would be the next step up although it's not really that much bigger. To me bigger isn't necessarily better but everyone is different.

I'm wondering what the feel of the pool deck area is. Music? Fun? Or just quiet chill? I love the look of it but I guess if it is just everyone sitting around in the quiet reading a book then maybe it's not for me. No offense to book readers or relaxers just not what I'm looking for.

We found it to be very empty most days. There will be a few regulars who will take the loungers right in front of the bar area or who will sit on the edge of the pool/hot tubs.

The clam shells are popular, but after seeing some of what transpires in there, I wouldn't want to sit in one.

The loungers off to the side by the hot tubs are almost always available.

The bar area does fill up for about an hour when the music starts in the evening.

We found it to be very empty most days. There will be a few regulars who will take the loungers right in front of the bar area or who will sit on the edge of the pool/hot tubs.

The clam shells are popular, but after seeing some of what transpires in there, I wouldn't want to sit in one.

The loungers off to the side by the hot tubs are almost always available.

The bar area does fill up for about an hour when the music starts in the evening.

Gah I can't wait to go on the vista. We booked an aft havana balcony. I specifically want to go on this ship for the lack of children in the Havana area but also it seems the pool area is never crowded during the day!

We loved the Havana area! We were lucky to meet some other fun loving folks like us and spent some very fun pool and hot tub time back there. We were always able to get a chair or a spot in the pool or hot tubs. Booked again on the Horizon but trying an aft balcony instead of the cabana.

If you've already been on Dream Class, then Vista would be the next step up although it's not really that much bigger. To me bigger isn't necessarily better but everyone is different.

Do you use a travel agent or pvp? Thanks!!

Do they email you back right away? Do you recommend yours! I emailed mine Monday and have never heard back! Thanks

I usually call and he answers right away or I message him. Yes I highly recommend him but unfortunately I can't give you his name.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I haven't sailed Carnival in awhile be doing NCL out of NY but read a few reviews of Havana area and book a Havana Cabana for Sept 2018 on the Vista. I can't wait to see it. Me and DH had to run like we were on the Amazing Race to get a vibe pass on the Breakaway this past May and it doesn't have a pool. So Havana is going to be extra nice for us.

Gah I can't wait to go on the vista. We booked an aft havana balcony. I specifically want to go on this ship for the lack of children in the Havana area but also it seems the pool area is never crowded during the day!

Another place we loved was hanging outside of the Red Frog pub or outside on the starboard side by Bonsai Sushi. Very nice and hardly anyone there.

Thanks so much we really want to try it before it goes to Texas it seems to get a lot of mixed reviews but that is with any ship too

If you don't want to feel rushed about your decision to sail on the Vista out of Miami, you can always wait until after September of 2018 and sail on the Horizon and if NYC is closer for you, sail on her next summer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

NCL ESCAPE

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app