E-tickets Request

HKG

Hello All

After you have requested to have your e-tickets and luggage tag within the 20 days of your cruise in MSC website. How long does it take to actually receive the email from MSC?

Thank you

why yo request them? don't you print them by yourself from the web?

I requested them thru MSC website. After you have completed the online check in, you can only request your E-tickets and luggage tag 20 days prior to your sailing and will only email them to you and not able to print or download directly from the website.

I have same problem. Can't get e-ticket after clicking e-ticket request. Then I call MSD hotline and the representative send e-ticket to my email account immediately.

Thanks!! I'll give that a try. I have also emailed my travel agent.

I checked in ages ago & printed my tickets. My TA sent me the same ticket last week.

You should have a page for each guest with room, cruise details and a 2D barcode. It's this 2D barcode that is important for when you get to the pier.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

Yes I have a page for each guest, with a barcode at the bottom ( not sure about 2D or what it means). Also a page showing purchased services.Also details on embarcation and voyagers club and luggage tags.

Does that mean we are checked in, as we did not do that ourselves?

Yes I have a page for each guest, with a barcode at the bottom ( not sure about 2D or what it means). Also a page showing purchased services.Also details on embarcation and voyagers club and luggage tags.

Does that mean we are checked in, as we did not do that ourselves?

Frank ............. there is no need to do online check-in. The fact that you have your tickets means the TA has done it for you. Just ensure the info is correct on the correspondence you've received.

We've never checked in online when booked with a TA until for our upcoming cruise in less than 5 weeks. I did the online check-in for that as MSC advised on the website to do it to earn 100 bonus Voyagers Club points. I haven't received an email nor am I expecting MSC to email me with tickets. I'll just wait 'til the TA gets them and forwards them to me.

Hello All

After you have requested to have your e-tickets and luggage tag within the 20 days of your cruise in MSC website. How long does it take to actually receive the email from MSC?

Thank you

I requested mine for the Sept 9th Divina twice, and have not as of yet received the tickets by Email. Was wondering the same thing as we are flying out a week early. mm

I have bookings for both myself and my sister on Divina, September 2nd.

I did my Web Check in first, and early, and my e tickets were available 31 days prior to sailing.

And by available I was able to actually access them on line and print them directly.

My sister was not as lucky....once she got her web check in done, she got the option to ask to have it emailed to her...it took 2.5 days before she got it.

• 7 months later...
I get to the popup that says Request your E-Tickets via email to receive your luggage tags and all of the information

Please enter your e-mail address empty_placeholder.png

Hit and absolutely nothing happens.

Same thing is happening to us. Can't get the email to send. Will call Monday morning. Never happened on our other 2 MSC sailings

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I have booked through a TA for each of my MSC cruises so the information I received from my TA is that they will email the etickets to me but I have responsibility for doing the online provision of passenger and passport details on the MSC website at the earliest opportunity which I did a few months ago even though my cruise date is 14 May. However it does sound as though the functioning of the MSC websites does fluctuate between the various countries.

For those having no luck receiving your e-tickets, have you made any changes to your booking ?

We had to change my son's passport number (was lost and replaced) and after we made this change and saved it we were unable to retrieve the tickets, when i called up they told me it was because we had amended personal information, they then manually generated the email to me