E-Docs and luggage tags

dgcruises

Forgive me for opening a new thread on this but since the website has changed so much and problems still seem to exist am wondering what others that have recently completed the booking info have found.

I have completed and printed my express passes on July 31st.

Yesterday received an email as follows

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again for choosing Celebrity Cruises. Your electronic cruise documents for Reservation Number xxxxxxx are now ready at the link below. You will need to enter your reservation number, last name, ship and sail date to access your documents. Please print and carry these documents with you during the boarding process as well as your required forms of citizenship and identification (i.e: a valid Passport or other Department of Homeland Security approved documents).

ONLINE CHECK-IN

To expedite the boarding process, please ensure that you have completed your online check-in no less that 4 days prior to your sailing. There you will be asked to complete your immigration and embarkation forms, accept the Cruise Ticket Contract, and set up your onboard expense account. Also, please print your Xpress Pass which will be collected during ship check-in formalities. For your convenience, a link to online check-in is shown below.

SHIP LUGGAGE TAGS

If you enter the online check-in section at least 14 days prior to your sailing date, you may also request that we mail you your personalized ship luggage tags before you leave home. Otherwise, you will receive your ship luggage tags from our porters at the pier.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onlinecheckin "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot locate the edocs anywhere to read or print, anyone know where to find them? After searching and going to different links I invariably get locked out for 20 minutes while looking.

I used the link to get my luggage tags. Fine it asked for my info and I submitted it. It then takes me back to my cruise summary. No acknowledgement that my request was received and I can expect to receive them in x days whatever. So in my mind no real confidence that the luggage tag request is being processed. Is this the same for everyone?

I guess it doesn't matter as they will be placed by the porters if I don't have them, just seems so inefficient that the summary doesn't have a spot to show you have requested your tags and they are in process.

I don't understand why Celebrity has such a tough time with Electronic baggage tags. I have been on other cruise lines using electronic baggage tags for years with no problems. Get your act together Celebrity. No excuse for this and other web site issues.:)

The e-docs are normally sent to your e-mail of record. Call your TA if you don't receive them in a day or two. Call Celebrity if you used them to book. You should receive your tags in 5-7 days. You can order an additional set of tags.

Once you complete your online check in and print the Express Pass, that is all you will need along with your passport. If you are within a couple of weeks, you can no longer request luggage tags by mail as it will be shaded out but if you click on the other luggage tags tab above it you will be able to print your Cruise Contract which has a generic luggage tag towards the back of the booklet. There are no e-docs per se.

I printed luggage tags for our August 20th Equinox cruise and also received tags in the mail a few days later. I did not request them and wonder if they are automatically sent for sky suite guests. This is our first Celebrity cruise. It was a nice surprise.

The e-docs are normally sent to your e-mail of record. Call your TA if you don't receive them in a day or two. Call Celebrity if you used them to book. You should receive your tags in 5-7 days. You can order an additional set of tags.

Used to be like that..BUT this week the e mail we receivrd said e docs are ready , please go to cruise planner to print them.

We could not find them ( although others did..along with printable tags)

As mentioned, we called Cap Club which e mailed us the docs same day Our Luggage tags arrived today by reg mail, .a few days after order by Cap Club rep..they are nice...

They should have just e mailed the docs to begin with...

Forgive me for opening a new thread on this but since the website has changed so much and problems still seem to exist am wondering what others that have recently completed the booking info have found.

I have completed and printed my express passes on July 31st.

Yesterday received an email as follows

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again for choosing Celebrity Cruises. Your electronic cruise documents for Reservation Number xxxxxxx are now ready at the link below. You will need to enter your reservation number, last name, ship and sail date to access your documents. Please print and carry these documents with you during the boarding process as well as your required forms of citizenship and identification (i.e: a valid Passport or other Department of Homeland Security approved documents).

ONLINE CHECK-IN

To expedite the boarding process, please ensure that you have completed your online check-in no less that 4 days prior to your sailing. There you will be asked to complete your immigration and embarkation forms, accept the Cruise Ticket Contract, and set up your onboard expense account. Also, please print your Xpress Pass which will be collected during ship check-in formalities. For your convenience, a link to online check-in is shown below.

SHIP LUGGAGE TAGS

If you enter the online check-in section at least 14 days prior to your sailing date, you may also request that we mail you your personalized ship luggage tags before you leave home. Otherwise, you will receive your ship luggage tags from our porters at the pier.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onlinecheckin "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot locate the edocs anywhere to read or print, anyone know where to find them? After searching and going to different links I invariably get locked out for 20 minutes while looking.

I used the link to get my luggage tags. Fine it asked for my info and I submitted it. It then takes me back to my cruise summary. No acknowledgement that my request was received and I can expect to receive them in x days whatever. So in my mind no real confidence that the luggage tag request is being processed. Is this the same for everyone?

I guess it doesn't matter as they will be placed by the porters if I don't have them, just seems so inefficient that the summary doesn't have a spot to show you have requested your tags and they are in process.

I got that same email and was able to print my booklet and luggage tags. There isn't any processing - they don't mail them, you print them yourself.

Near the top of the page there was a link to Check for Luggage Tags. Clicking on that took me to my Cruise Summary and half way down, right above the itinerary, was a button that said Print Luggage Tags. That leg me to the Guest Ticket Booklet with a bunch of information and a luggage tag on the last page. I printed extra copies of that last page to get the number of tags I needed.

Hope that helps.

I got that same email and was able to print my booklet and luggage tags. There isn't any processing - they don't mail them, you print them yourself.

Hope that helps.

There is still the option to have luggage tags mailed to you! This has not changed, contrary to the misinformation floating around on CC. In their infinite wisdom, Celebrity has just made it more difficult to do so with the total dysfunction of their "new and improved" website.;)

We complete the on line forms.

We don't bother printing the epass nor do we bother with the baggage tags, or at least we did not prior to going carry on only.

We take note of our booking reference code. Seems to me all they ever care about is that you have a booking, you have a valid credit card, valid passport and visas as required, and you don't have a cold or obvious communicable disease. Valid credit card and passport seems to be the biggie. Understandable.

When we did travel with bags we simply filled out a tag at the dock. It took all of 30 seconds.

We complete the on line forms.

We don't bother printing the epass nor do we bother with the baggage tags, or at least we did not prior to going carry on only.

We take note of our booking reference code. Seems to me all they ever care about is that you have a booking, you have a valid credit card, valid passport and visas as required, and you don't have a cold or obvious communicable disease. Valid credit card and passport seems to be the biggie. Understandable.

When we did travel with bags we simply filled out a tag at the dock. It took all of 30 seconds.

I'm not sure they'd let us in the terminal without our ePass, the number of times they check it before we even get to the desk for checkin. I often wonder what people do who don't DO internet or don't have a printer.

We did our online check in, printed the Xpress pass and received our luggage tags a few weeks ago and now the stupid website says that we have to complete our check in! Since I already have our Xpress pass printed off I'm not sure that I should even attempt to access our reservation again. Afraid that if I do it all over again the same thing will happen 😡😤

Near the top of the page there was a link to Check for Luggage Tags. Clicking on that took me to my Cruise Summary and half way down, right above the itinerary, was a button that said Print Luggage Tags. That leg me to the Guest Ticket Booklet with a bunch of information and a luggage tag on the last page. I printed extra copies of that last page to get the number of tags I needed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the detailed info.

I don't see what you see. By any chance are you outside of US/Canada. Also I am booked through a TA.

At the bottom of my page there is a link to order luggage tags nothing anywhere to print them.

Pamster has the correct information. As she directs, when you get to the screen that has the button for "Print Luggage Tags", click on that. You will then have access to your e-Docs meaning your Guest Ticket Booklet. You can save it as a PDF file or just print it out. In this booklet there is a page with your electronic printable luggage tag.

If in US or Canada and want to get tags mailed to you I found that if you click on the "Check In" at the top of the main screen the next screen will have a tab for "Check for Luggage Tags". This brings you to the old reservation screen. About half way down there is a section call "Luggage Tags" with a link "order them here".

This is how I was able to order my tags. They arrived 4 days later.

If in US or Canada and want to get tags mailed to you I found that if you click on the "Check In" at the top of the main screen the next screen will have a tab for "Check for Luggage Tags". This brings you to the old reservation screen. About half way down there is a section call "Luggage Tags" with a link "order them here".

This is how I was able to order my tags. They arrived 4 days later.

(y)(y)

Used to be like that..BUT this week the e mail we receivrd said e docs are ready , please go to cruise planner to print them.

We could not find them ( although others did..along with printable tags)

As mentioned, we called Cap Club which e mailed us the docs same day Our Luggage tags arrived today by reg mail, .a few days after order by Cap Club rep..they are nice...

They should have just e mailed the docs to begin with...

If you have printed your express pass, then you do not need any other edocs. This is just a form letter everyone gest as their sail date approaches.

Your epass and passport are all you need to board.