sorry-classic non-alcoholic package question

Knighton

Question about how it works. So here's directly from Celebrity what it covers:

"In addition to enjoyingyour favorite Coca Colaselections, you may alsoenjoy juices, premiumcoffees and teas, andbottled water."

Are they stingy with the bottled water? If I want to take a couple of bottles of water to the beach with me do they make it a pain if I ask for more than 1 at a time? Also, do they still give you a cup for cold drinks with the package?

Just trying to see if it's even worth doing this instead of the soda package only. I always get my money's worth out of the soda package, but I'm on the fence about $18/day instead of $9/day just to add juice and water (I don't like coffee unless it's a Frappucino, and I'm sure they're not included in this).

I don't think the 1 at a time is difficult to get around. If you know you drink a lot of bottled water then just grab one every time you hear back to your room and store them in the mini-fridge till you want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They do not have frappucinos on board....that's a registered trademark brand from Starbucks. They do have a variety of coffee/based drinks, however.

I know there's no starbucks, I just meant that the only kind of coffee I think tastes good has to be frozen with some chocolate flavor to it. Basically a coffee milkshake. I'm sure the cafe has something similar, but that would be the premium non alcoholic, I would guess.

Yeah, I'll just grab waters whenever I pass a bar so I have a few in the room.