Ocho Rios - enough time for both excursions?

dizzyc

I'll be on the Norwegian Epic stopping at Ocho Rios from 8am till 5pm and really want to do the bobsled & zipline at Mystic Mountain PLUS we want to walk up the Dunns River Falls..... will it be possible to do both in the timeframe we have and what's the best way to do it?

I want to book my excursions independently (not through NCL), so I'm wondering if any company does both trips in one? If not which one should we do first and which one is nearer to the port? Would we need to arrange our own transport?

Also, if doing both of these leaves us with plenty of time spare, where is the nearest beach to the port where we could take a walk in the sand and maybe have a cocktail on the beach? Really want to make the most of our time there.....

Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to cruising and have never done anything like this before! Thanks

Due to the amount of crowd that goes to both attractions if you don't start out early to beat the crowd you may not have enough time. Therefore the key is to start early to beat the crowd..Courtney Taylor Tours offers all tours/transportation and can arrange a timely schedule for you.

All these attractions are in a close proximity to the ship, therefore less than 10mins apart of each other so any can be done first..

The closest beach is Margaritaville which is next to the port.