First Time in Barbados

IHEARTSUP14

We are going to Barbados for the first time early April 2018. I am looking at all the different excursions/day trips and was wondering what is a "must see/do" for first timers. We will be there for the day. We do not like to sit still for long so I am hoping for advice on adventure/swimming things to do!! Please let me know your thoughts.

We will be visiting for the first time in December. We are doing the evening submarine tour. It meets at like 5:30pm tho our ship will dock around 10am. Not sure what to do with the afternoon, so I definitely want to follow this thread.

• 4 weeks later...
We are going to Barbados for the first time early April 2018. I am looking at all the different excursions/day trips and was wondering what is a "must see/do" for first timers. We will be there for the day. We do not like to sit still for long so I am hoping for advice on adventure/swimming things to do!! Please let me know your thoughts.

I think swimming with the turtles is a must! We went with Shasa last time. This time we are trying Silver Moon.

Another thing we have done is Harrison Caves, really enjoyed it too.

We just got back and did the catamaran/snorkel trip with Silver Moon. Hands down, this was the best excursion we've ever done. We snorkeled with the turtles, over a shipwreck and over a coral reef. We had a fabulous lunch on-board and then to a beach for swimming/relaxing.