Cape Liberty Drop Off and Parking Question

gobucks66

My wife and I are leaving on the Anthem on 9/23. We will be driving in from Ohio. I have a few questions like can I drop off my wife and the luggage at the drop off area with her being up able to meet me with me after I park the car without her having to check in right away without me? Or, if do we both have to park the car to stay together? And, do you have to go around the check-in lane just to park or do you go straight to the parking garage? Any info will be much appreciated!

My wife and I are leaving on the Anthem on 9/23. We will be driving in from Ohio. I have a few questions like can I drop off my wife and the luggage at the drop off area with her being up able to meet me with me after I park the car without her having to check in right away without me? Or, if do we both have to park the car to stay together? And, do you have to go around the check-in lane just to park or do you go straight to the parking garage? Any info will be much appreciated!

You cannot go straight into the parking garage without going through at least part of the check in lane. You can drop off your wife and give the checked luggage to the porters. Your wife can wait for you outside on benches or inside the curbside waiting room area. You continue on to park the car in the garage and do the short walk back to meet your wife so you can proceed through security together. Actual check in occurs after security and it is usually very quick if all your documents are in order. After check in you can walk right onto the ship if boarding has started (usually in the 11am time frame)

You cannot go straight into the parking garage without going through at least part of the check in lane. You can drop off your wife and give the checked luggage to the porters. Your wife can wait for you outside on benches or inside the curbside waiting room area. You continue on to park the car in the garage and do the short walk back to meet your wife so you can proceed through security together. Actual check in occurs after security and it is usually very quick if all your documents are in order. After check in you can walk right onto the ship if boarding has started (usually in the 11am time frame)

Could you or someone else tell me about the construction on Exit 14A off the Turnpike? I can only find old stuff. I will be coming from the west on I-78.

I haven't seen it for 7 months, but the current advice still is to take Avenue E, make a left at the light at 45th St., follow the road (Center St/Chosin Few Way) until it dead ends at Goldsborough Drive, make a left and continue straight out the peninsula about 2 miles to the ship.