How full are recent voyage?

meow!

There is one particular large TA that handles a lot of the Alumni Group cruises. Can't remember their name now, but I'm one can easily find it.

As I mentioned above, I'm doing this wine Group tour with F&WT that do multiple Oceania cruises. Not using my regular TA but getting great Group deals.

If you go to either of their websites, I'm sure you'll find a long list of cruises they are doing and when. See what matches up with your cruise schedule if it concerns you.

Then you will not be taking over Horizons

They usually set up an area for small groups to have their private wine/cheese do

We had a problem when they set up our M & G in the same area of a private group

The private group kept trying to join our large M & G & I ran out of name tags because the private group could not read the signs :rolleyes:

We actually had people that wanted to know if they could join Cruise Critic, and how to do it, since we looked like we were having so much fun. Not the same as your situation but similar as they wanted to come to our party and use name tags. All were welcome.

We aren't an Alumni Group , but our winery group is between 40-50. I was on a Marina cruise several years back with over 250 Texas Aggies (A&M).

I also was on Marina a couple of years ago, Sydney to Auckland, with a large group of A & M alumni. The coordinator of the group that was putting it on put something different on each member's door every day. I know the company you're talking about that puts these on, but can't remember it either right now.

We actually had people that wanted to know if they could join Cruise Critic, and how to do it, since we looked like we were having so much fun. Not the same as your situation but similar as they wanted to come to our party and use name tags. All were welcome.

It was not really a problem people often ask when they see the sign but I knew I had extra name tags but they seemed to disappear LOL

CIMG0020-M.jpg

maybe the name has GO in it ??

Our wine Group may well take over Horizons one, if not two, evenings from 6-7 pm.

We will take over Polo Grill also for one evening, but that counts as our guaranteed reservation, and all still gets their full compliment of Specialties reservations.

I have personally always enjoyed the Alumni Groups. They bring younger cruisers and more energy to the ship. People actually going to the bars or dancing in Horizons after the show, instead of straight to bed! That is in lieu of the ones that Went to bed before the show!

Which wine group are you traveling with? We were on the Vineyards and Vignettes and encountered a couple wine group tours. They had some amazing tours not offered to other Oceania guests.

There is one particular large TA that handles a lot of the Alumni Group cruises. Can't remember their name now, but I'm one can easily find it.

As I mentioned above, I'm doing this wine Group tour with F&WT that do multiple Oceania cruises. Not using my regular TA but getting great Group deals.

If you go to either of their websites, I'm sure you'll find a long list of cruises they are doing and when. See what matches up with your cruise schedule if it concerns you.

Not sure if this is the name you all are looking for, but was it "Gate 1"? That is the company that handled our alumni cruise.

On the Athens to Rome cruise and Davis Family Vineyards. Guy Davis, owner and winemaker will be along with some wonderful onboard activities., such as a paired wine Dinner, two wine tastings and seminars, and a Reception. Plus, there are four incredible shore tours offered that are Group exclusives.

Really looking forward to this cruise ! Throw in two LaReserve evenings, one Privee, a repeat O customer reception, and three more Specialties evening and three full days post cruise in Rome, we'll need a vacation when we get home to recover from vacation!

Go Next is the one I'm most familiar with. I think on one O cruise they were managing three different Alumni Groups one the one cruise. Their people and Groups have been on several cruises with us. I'm sure they have competition!

Anyway, for those concerned about being aboard ship with such groups, a search of a couple websites would probably answer your questions. I know F&WT's gives you a detailed list, by dates, of all the different winery group tours they are running.