Royal Caribbean Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

Ship - Adventure of the Seas

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7275 and 7277 connecting rooms

Stateroom Category – Promenade View

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Do not select this room if you go to bed before 11pm or nap in the afternoon. Music from the promenade was noticeable to the level you could understand the words of the songs being played. Shows were really loud. Bothered my husband a lot but I don't nap or go to bed early so did not bother me.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - yes, could hear conversations. Took a day and a half to get someone to unlock the doors. Asked stateroom attendant when we boarded he said he had to "ask the supervisor". The next day we went to guest services in the afternoon and it was taken care of. I thought it was odd there were different stateroom attendants for each room.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view of the fly bridge where the sing and dance for the shows. Music was plenty loud in the room to enjoy watching the show from there, The dancers even waived at me. 2275 is 1st room next to bridge. Also great view of the pub.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - N/A

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Husband said he would never book a promenade again because of the noise but didn't bother me. Room was very tight with the beds apart to get around between end of beds and dressers.

Any other comments? - Great place to watch the promenade shows.

Ship - Vision of the Seas

Deck - 2

Stateroom # - 2610

Stateroom Category – Oceanview

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – yes

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem? -

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? - There was no electrical outlet in the bathroom so you had to go to the desk to dry your hair.

Any other comments? - Plenty of storage and felt roomy.

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Oasis

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9232

Stateroom Category – Junior Suite

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - slightly oversized on the left because it was at the beginning of the curve

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? - This was a great cabin. The deck has one full lounge chair, one lounge chair with stool (this is what's on regular junior suite balconies) and two sitting chairs and a small table for eating. Dazzles was on our floor, but our cabin was very quiet. Cabins near the hallway entrance closer to Dazzles probably had noise until Dazzles closed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Liberty

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1252

Stateroom Category – Grand Suite

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Quiet; very few deck chairs over this cabin; only heard movement overhead early morning, one time--likely the deck was being cleaned as it didn't appear these chairs were moved around much by passengers.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No problems with view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal for class; 2 loungers, small table with 2 arm chairs; was easy for 6 people to be on balcony and move around

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Sliding door was loose so lots of wind noise, was fixed promptly; DVD player had no power cord so they replaced with a different type of player, took about a day; promptly fixed a lightbulb; side of tub really high (as all tubs on ships are)

Any other comments? If we sailed this class/category again, would do same room. Close to forward stairs/elevator but walk to aft stairs didn't seem too far. Easy access from this deck to Giovanni's for b'fast/lunch and to Suite Lounge.

Ship - Oasis of the Seas

Deck - 17

Stateroom # - 1746

Stateroom Category – Crown Loft Suite L1

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet location.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view, completely unobstructed.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -Huge balcony, 2 loungers and table with a lot of extra room between.

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None

Any other comments? - Wonderful view. Two story glass doors leading to the balcony. Two full bathrooms: one downstairs and one upstairs, closets, 2 TV's, large fold down sofa, vanity area in the upstairs loft. Very fancy lighting system. Spacious and movable desk/dining table.

Ship - Adventure of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1252

Stateroom Category – Grand Suite GS

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – We never noticed noise from above, below, neighbors or hallway.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view, completely unobstructed.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal for GS. One lounger and two chairs with table.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any other comments? - No issues at all. Never heard noise from pool deck above. Very convenient to elevators/stairs, and never heard any noise from people gathering there either. Right under Solarium, easy walk up there in the morning.

Ship - Allure of the Seas

Deck - 12

Stateroom # - 12632

Stateroom Category – Junior Suite JS

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Unobstructed, fantastic view.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Slightly Oversized. Suite is partially on hump and therefore 1/2 of the balcony is larger than normal!.

Was wind a problem? - Not at all!

Any other comments? - Excellent room, fairly close to aft elevators, and with the slightly oversized balcony this room is great for the category!

Ship - Grandeur of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8516

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Basically yes, but with some noise for chairs being slide around on the pool deck. Not too late, maybe up to 10 - 11PM and sometimes fairly early in the morning.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view, no obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal for class, but large overall. 4 glass panels wide. A table with 2 chairs (nice for room service breakfast) and 2 loungers.

Was wind a problem? - No, and we slept most nights with balcony door open.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? - LOTS of storage space. In the "bar" area, 3 tall closets, one with drawers in the bottom, one shorter inside due to life jackets, and one with dual hanging rods for pants/shirts, and one half heigh closet. Six full sized drawers and two shallow drawers.

Bathroom has 3 drawers, two cabinets with shelves. Two sink bowls, and lots of counter space.

Tasty treats every afternoon.

Is this a new thing. For years we have posted to find out info since rccl cannot provide. When did this start? Thank you

The no Questions is for this thread only. It is supposed to be to leave reviews for your cabin. It is searchable (not the world's best search), but still. If you are looking for info on a specific cabin, there are other ways to check on CC, or even start your own thread.

If this were filled with questions, chats on other topics (yes, that does happen), then it would be mostly useless. So we try to leave this thread for just reviews. Thank you for your support!

Ship - Serenade of the Seas

Deck -7

Stateroom # - 7672

Stateroom Category – Two bedroom suite

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes, a bit of vibration when docking, nothing bothersome to us. 2 people adults slept in the master bedroom, 2 children slept in the living room and 2 adults slept in the second bedroom and no one could hear anyone in their "room" and no one could hear our neighbors.

IMG_0076_zpsqwri1cpa.jpg

IMG_0082_zpsdobiqgdr.jpg

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – We loved the balcony. It was narrow and long. It was furnished with 2 chairs, a table, and a lounger. It was big enough for the 6 of us to be on at once. It is aft and provided a wonderful view behind the ship.

balcony%201_zpsszdgluou.jpg

balcony%202_zpsupqzl12f.jpg

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized because it was so long.

Was wind a problem? - No.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No. If there was one complaint it would be that there are no aft stairs/elevators. We knew that when we booked though, and we didn't mind the exercise.

Any other comments? - We loved the living room on this cabin because there were six of us it provide plenty of space to spread out. We had lots of room to play card games and eat room service.

P9190277_zpshhexfr8a.jpg

Navigator of he Seas 8730

Balcony cabin

Good size, towards the back of ship in a quiet area

Far too much vibration for such a large ship

Stateroom 8730 is not shown on the deck plan for Navigator of the Seas. Are you sure this is the correct number?

Ship - Freedom

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8631

Stateroom Category – Promenade

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom?Extremely quiet. No noise from hallway, despite being almost next to the elevators. No music from the parade could be heard inside the cabin.

Was wind a problem? - When it was windy on our Atlantic crossing, I could hear the wind howling through the airco

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None at all.

Any other comments? - I'd book this stateroom again in a heartbeat. Very close to the stairs, to the promenade and to the Windjammer. Location can't be beaten, no noise at all!

Ship - Navigator of the Seas

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7248

Stateroom Category – D3 / 2B

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes. We've always had staterooms near the elevators and have never had an issue with noise from those passing. No crew doors nearby, and no stateroom directly opposite either. We could hear movement in the cabins above and to the side, but only when the attendants were making up the rooms and moving the beds around.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Excellent views and the bridge wing was visible

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal, I believe

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The balcony door central pillar lock was broken and jutting out, so had pushed the door out of alignment leaving a half inch gap between the join in the doors. This was cold AND loud! A quick call to maintenance the first morning resolved the gap as the door was realigned, but the I could see that lock could easily push it out of alignment again.

Any other comments? - This was our first "forward" cabin as all of our other cabins have been near the rear stairwell. I think next time I would prefer to be near the rear stairwell again as it's more convenient for the restaurants, Windjammer and sports courts. We seemed to spend most of our time walking along the corridor of deck 7 to reach the other stairwell. It was handy for the theater and Star Lounge though.

Stateroom 8730 is not shown on the deck plan for Navigator of the Seas. Are you sure this is the correct number?

Probably 8370. We were on the same cruise as Wales4Ever. I've just added my comments on the ship, but I'd forgotten the vibration. At the front of the ship we didn't notice any at all, but when we were towards the rear of the ship and in the restaurants the vibration was very noticeable. I remember thinking that I was glad we had a forward cabin.

Ship - Anthem

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 502

Stateroom Category – Large Oceanview

Starboard or Port Side - Neither. Forward facing.

Quiet Stateroom? – Yes. The only sounds you could hear were toilets flushing in neighboring cabins. You couldn’t hear anyone doing their business, just when they were done. No noise from bridge directly above or Adventure Ocean nearby.

Balcony View - No balcony but the cabin is at the front of the ship so you get to see everything forward. The bridge is directly above but only slightly affects the view at the very top of the window.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - Not at all. I’ve stayed in several forward facing cabins and felt the least movement of all of them.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Just the aforementioned flushing noises.

Any other comments? - Amount of storage was fantastic. The extra space by the window was great for storing luggage and the extra easy chair to look outside was wonderful.

Ship - Liberty

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1366

Stateroom Category – Junior Suite

Quiet Stateroom? – Yes...for the most part. We did hear deck chairs being moved around but nothing that anywhere close to irritating. There were quite a few kids on this cruise and we could hear them running through the halls up to about 11pm.

Balcony View - No obstructions whatsoever. We had two chairs, a table and two loungers.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Seemed to be normal size for the class.

Was wind a problem? - We didn't think it was a problem.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - We had one issue with the toilet overflowing but that was taken care of quickly and didn't have any other issues.

Any other comments? - This was our first experience in a Jr Suite and it met our expectations. The balcony was our favorite part and look forward to our next experience.

Ann & Ross - BCHappyGal

Ship - Explorer of the Seas

Deck 6

Stateroom # 6694

Cabin Catagory - Jr Suite

Aft cabin

Quiet Stateroom - Yes but definitely felt the vibration from the props

Balcony view -- TOTALLY OBSTRUCTED and there was a good big 20' from my balcony railing to the rear of the ship so no photo taking from my balcony and no sitting out enjoying the sun as totally shaded -

Size of cabin - large with a big couch & 2 arm chairs + 2 chairs at vanity - lots of storage & a walk in closet

Negative was the night tables were so small that the phone barely fit on one... hardly enough room left for a glass of water and once the glass was there no space left for my eye glasses.

Problems - Jr Suites advertise "pillow Top Mattresses" Our mattress was so old and worn out I would not ask a "dog" to sleep on it... did get it changed after complaining but the mattress was still not good!

Also the bathroom needs redecorating... very old and tired

I paid for a Jr Suite expecting a few extras - all we got were 2 small bottles of water on embarkation day and a plate of cookies - my Husband is Celiac and this should have been noted on his file!

The service in general was good but nothing special...

DO NOT PAY FOR A SUITE ON Royal Caribbean as I definitely feel that is a 'RIP OFF"

Just take a normal balcony cabin - better location and same service

PS

If you pay for a Grand Suite you get a reserved deck chair however it is located next to the smoking area!!!

Ship - Vision

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7594

Stateroom Category – Balcony

Quiet Stateroom?Extremely quiet. No noise from hallway, despite being almost next to the elevators. No music from the centrum could be heard inside the cabin.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None at all.

Any other comments? - I'd book this stateroom again in a heartbeat. Very close to the stairs, to the elevators, and, sadly, far from to the Windjammer..... Otherwise -- the central location can't be beaten!

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Enchantment of the Seas - EOS

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8632

Stateroom Category – JS- Junior Suite

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – NO!

This is the noisiest cabin we have ever stayed in. I thought we were under a skating rink.

The deck plan shows that we were under the solarium hot tub and walkway but we heard what sounded like carts, as well as very loud footsteps, non-stop all the time. This went on throughout the night.

I can only guess that this was a main thoroughfare for every employee on the ship. We will never ever stay anywhere under a pool deck again.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Ocean? Lol with 2 chairs and a table. No obstructions.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - A little larger than a regular balcony cabin

Was wind a problem? - No, not at all

Any specific problems with this cabin? - There is a POST at the end of the left side (closer to the bathroom) of the bed. A POST.

We thought for a moment that we had been given the 'Stripper' suite 😉

Not a huge problem, I only walked into it twice, it has a thin cushioned wrap around it.

Any other comments?-

Large cabin, very roomy with a couch (bed), 2 chairs, coffee table and 2 footstools that open for storage.

It has a normal sized, fairly deep bathtub, my 6 ft tall husband had no problems fitting in it.

Description mentions High-end bathroom products. No, they are not. They are equivalent to Motel 6 products. Bring your own.

Does not have a walk-in closet as I was told it would but didn't need anything that big anyway.

Like all other cabins, only 2 outlets for U.S. plugs. If you happen to have a European converter plug, you'll have 3.

Ship -Vision of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8518

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes. Only heard the occasional runnning on Deck 9 above but nothing that was annoying.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Good view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - I thought it was larger than other what we've had on other ships as we had 2 loungers to the right when you walked out the door, 2 chairs a table to the left and plenty of open space to walk around.

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NA

Any other comments? - When ship was refurbished, they installed new mini fridges that kept things very cold. Great location as far as WJ went.

Ship - Serenade

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1050

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Good view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -Normal

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NA

Any other comments? - There were the standard outlets but there is an extra outlet behind the table closest to the bar and another outlet that is on the DVD player which is located in the table under the TV.