Atlantis Beach Day

MTB25

Any way to do Atlantis just for the beach, not the water parks? They have it as an excursion through the cruise line for $89 a person, with shuttle back & forth, lounge chair & towel. It says we can also explore the hotel. Is there a cheaper way to do this. On the Atlantis page I only see option for the water park etc, none for just beach access. I don't really want to do the public beach & my fiance (soon to be husband :D) has never been to Atlantis. Thanks!

Any way to do Atlantis just for the beach, not the water parks? They have it as an excursion through the cruise line for $89 a person, with shuttle back & forth, lounge chair & towel. It says we can also explore the hotel. Is there a cheaper way to do this. On the Atlantis page I only see option for the water park etc, none for just beach access. I don't really want to do the public beach & my fiance (soon to be husband :D) has never been to Atlantis. Thanks!

Resortforaday.com has it for $74, no shuttle. You will have to pay for a cab or water taxi.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know this to. I saw in older posts that you can buy a beach day pass directly from Atlantis for $70 includes lunch, chair, towel and access to everything except water park and pools. I'm wondering if this is still the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would like to know this to. I saw in older posts that you can buy a beach day pass directly from Atlantis for $70 includes lunch, chair, towel and access to everything except water park and pools. I'm wondering if this is still the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That sounds like an incredible deal, since that's cheaper than a beach day, and food at Atlantis is expensive!

You'll probably want to contact Atlantis for the current prices.

• 4 months later...
Resortforaday.com has it for $74, no shuttle. You will have to pay for a cab or water taxi.

So now we are thinking of doing the waterpark lol...on this site its $30 more than the cruise asking price but with lunch. Figure with cab fair thats $40 extra each. Is it unrealistic to think we won't spend that on eating? Do they have only restaurants or quick type food places? Thanks.