New Regent website - Looks like Oceania's

Travelcat2

I am really missing the old "list" view under the search results where I could see lot's of cruises listed at one time on the same page - now only get 8 or so per page. Agree with previous comment about the shore excursions - wish we still had the "list" and could just select the ones we wanted to read about instead of scrolling thru the entire list.

I am really missing the old "list" view under the search results where I could see lot's of cruises listed at one time on the same page - now only get 8 or so per page. Agree with previous comment about the shore excursions - wish we still had the "list" and could just select the ones we wanted to read about instead of scrolling thru the entire list.

The new "list view" is really poor. I almost gave us on it but wanted to book 2 cruises onboard so stuck with it. Most of the time I am referring to the latest Regent "book" which, interestingly isn't in our suite but we do have it at home.

Instead of making the Regent website look like Oceania's, perhaps they could have just fixed the things that needed to be fixed and left what we were happy with alone!

The new "list view" is really poor. I almost gave us on it but wanted to book 2 cruises onboard so stuck with it. Most of the time I am referring to the latest Regent "book" which, interestingly isn't in our suite but we do have it at home.

Instead of making the Regent website look like Oceania's, perhaps they could have just fixed the things that needed to be fixed and left what we were happy with alone!

Amen, Amen, Amen!

Regent hasn't fixed the incorrect deck plans; the "Legends" for the deck plans presented are either empty or incomplete; notes are included that apply only to Explorer; .. I give up but there has to be an irrational reason for their new web site.

1. Totally agree with other posters that the the way excursions are listed needs a review to make it easier to scroll through
  2. Also would like the pdf of excursions available at least one week before excursion bookings open
  3. How do I suppress the pop-up "Sign up to be a Regent Insider" which appears every time I go onto the Regent website? It is becoming really, really annoying :mad:

1. Totally agree with other posters that the the way excursions are listed needs a review to make it easier to scroll through
  2. Also would like the pdf of excursions available at least one week before excursion bookings open
  3. How do I suppress the pop-up "Sign up to be a Regent Insider" which appears every time I go onto the Regent website? It is becoming really, really annoying :mad:

I agree with all three items 110%.

I think that the subject of this thread should have been "Be Careful what you Wish/Ask for". When we all asked for a website that was accurate, I don't think that we meant a design copied from another cruise line (even if it our sister cruise line) and still does not work accurately.

I do like the idea of the excursions being out in advance of the booking date but we tend to look at excursions before before book a cruise. It is easy using the port search tab to learn what the excursions "might be". IMO, it is better than waiting for the last minute (or beyond).

I really do NOT like the multi-page format of the excursion list. After scrolling through a page and clicking "next", the next page starts at the bottom. This forces me to scroll up to the top of the page to see the excursion list, then scroll back to the bottom to click to the next pages.

I miss the list of excursions on one page. And the ability to have a PDF list emailed to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I was just checking out our cruise for February 2019 and was pleasantly surprised that our excursions are listed! Not only that but the culinary classes are also listed. While there are no prices and they are subject to change (Regent suggests checking the site periodically), I find the excursions easier to read and especially easier to print. Most excursions in each port are on one or two pages (a couple are three or four pages) -- easy to print. While I liked being able to print excursions as one document, I ended up wasting paper by printing tons of things that we had absolutely no interest in (and ports where we were not doing excursions). So, I personally like the new way that excursions are displayed.

While the culinary classes do not show dates or times, it is nice to be able to see what is offered over almost a year and a half in advance.

Agree with Jeb_bud that it would be nice if the "next page" didn't start at the bottom but that is not as important to me as being able to read an overview of all excursions in each port without viewing one excursion - going back to the list and viewing another one, etc. IMO, this should solve the issue for those wanting to know what is offered way in advance. For me, I already know which excursions that I am most interested in and am happy that the new website allows me to view them now!

Do I love the whole website? No. My biggest frustration is looking up one cruise and then trying to look up another. It simply doesn't work without going back to the home page. Still, I have more hope now that I did before.