Seaside specialty restaurant booking?

marc_b2001

Has anyone pre-booked a specialty restaurant on Seaside? if yes, how long in advance did the pre-booking become available online? I will be on Seaview in July 2018 and the specialty restaurants are not available online yet. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don’t prebook them per MSC. You make the reservations once onboard.

Wow. This is interesting and reminds me of the old days (and Im "only" 50 lol). Lookkng back, I hated the days of running on the ship, dividing up, my dh going to spa to make ressies while I ran from restaurant to restaurant to make our specialty dining.

While Ill be in YC and will just give the concierge our preferences, I would find this annoying in any other cabin category and a waste of time for something that could very easily be done online.

Thank you for this information.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow. This is interesting and reminds me of the old days (and Im "only" 50 lol). Lookkng back, I hated the days of running on the ship, dividing up, my dh going to spa to make ressies while I ran from restaurant to restaurant to make our specialty dining.

While Ill be in YC and will just give the concierge our preferences, I would find this annoying in any other cabin category and a waste of time for something that could very easily be done online.

Thank you for this information.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Luckily you can do all this from your cabin TV or a kiosk on the ship so you don't have to run around anymore.

Luckily you can do all this from your cabin TV or a kiosk on the ship so you don't have to run around anymore.

Thank you this is good information to have. Also, does MSC have an app to download that it can be done from the phone while you are waiting to board or do you need to be on your TV?

Thanks for this information!

I am sailing Seaside in January and bought the three specialty meal package for us, by phone. The MSC assistant asked me for the prospective dates for each dinner, there was a specific question for it.

are they confirmed dates or preferred dates? I bought this package as well and assumed I would have to do it once on board?