Riviera: Next Drydock/Refurbishment?

aaaaa

If you do a search on this board you will find a thread from about 2 months ago on the topic- I believe it was decided that a period in April 2018 was designated for dry dock/refurbishing. It was done last about the same time in 2015.

• 7 months later...
We are sailing on riveria May 25 ... does that mean a nice new ship??? or a change to another ship!!!

It will look refreshed if the refurb was before your sailing

Unless you were on her prior to drydock then you will not notice a difference

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Riviera sailng toward Palermo. I haven't done the rusty bolt search that some of you do but I would say she is spotless. What would you hope for in dry dock?

We were on Riviera in November last year. Everything was impeccable. Similarly, we were on Riviera on a Trans Atlantic cruise in 2015 and she went into dry dock right after we disembarked. Everything then was impeccable. But I know that during the drydock they ripped out a lot of carpeting, repainted a lot of places and cleaned the hull. The maintenance these ships have is impressive!

• 2 months later...
So, what happened to the April 2018 drydock, and, now, when is it scheduled?

When we were on board Riviera last month, I was booking another cruise and asked the Club Ambassador when Riviera was going into dry dock and she said it was supposed to be this April, but because another ship had more pressing needs, Riviera wasn't going into dry dock until April, 2019.