MSC status match

drsel

Here's some updated information. I just received my status match off my NCL 1st Tier Platinum....I got MSC Black. With generosity like that I can see my way easing over to MSC. Just booked MSC Bellissima Yacht Club for Oct 2019 and can't wait.

Did you receive the 5% Voyagers Club membership discount?

• 9 months later...
Princess would not help me out, even with a letter, they said the cruise agency would find that out when they booked. So I went into my account and did a scree shot and copied and sent that into MSC. Hope this helps, Peace and Aloha, Jim

We also just sent screenshots of our Princess cruise history from their Captains Circle and TA did everything else. So easy and Elite got us to Black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Am I right that you can't join the MSC club unless you have either cruised with them before or have a cruised booked?

At the moment neither applies to me, I just saw a cruise next year that we might be interested in so I thought to join the club beforehand but unless anyone know different, I don't think that it is possible.

Am I right that you can't join the MSC club unless you have either cruised with them before or have a cruised booked?

At the moment neither applies to me, I just saw a cruise next year that we might be interested in so I thought to join the club beforehand but unless anyone know different, I don't think that it is possible.

Correct! Here's what it says on the website:

Everyone who has sailed at least once with us since 2006 or has a confirmed booking can join the Club.

I just did two weeks ago and got my Black card. Never been on them nor have a reservation.

My friend did the same about a month ago.

Apologies ... I misread your post to mean if you hadn't cruised ever (so wouldn't have status with another cruiseline). However, even if you haven't, you can still status-match with some hotel loyalty schemes.

I just did two weeks ago and got my Black card. Never been on them nor have a reservation.

My friend did the same about a month ago.

Can you tell me how you applied? everything I found required a past or future MSC cruise reservation number. Like you I should jump to the Black status as I have reached the top on a number of cruise lines.

• 1 month later...

Still waiting for Match—Celebrity Elite to Voyager. I’ve checked my profile but no number shows up. We’ve booked but waiting for that to show up too. How long has it been taking? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Still waiting for Match—Celebrity Elite to Voyager. I’ve checked my profile but no number shows up. We’ve booked but waiting for that to show up too. How long has it been taking? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It took about three weeks or so for us to do the same match (Elite to Black), many have reported much less time. You should get a welcome email with your Black Card number. It is possible that it went into your junk email folder. In anycase, call them and check it out.

Can you tell me how you applied? everything I found required a past or future MSC cruise reservation number. Like you I should jump to the Black status as I have reached the top on a number of cruise lines.

You just fill this form in: https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Status-Match-Form.aspx

I just matched to black and have no booking and never sailed MSC.

They email you a PDF of your new MSC card and say the real cards will be attached to your cabin cards on your next cruise, you even have 3 years to make that first cruise.

For now I have just printed off the PDF and put it in my travel folder.