Riviera - Cabin 7009 - Pictures of Balcony

spuds

We recently sailed the Riviera and stayed in cabin 7009. Prior to booking this suite I searched and searched to find pictures of the balcony and could not find anything. I could find pictures of the extended balconies at the aft but nothing at the forward (facing aft). If you considering the Riviera and like a nice balcony (like we do) then I would not hesitate to stay in this cabin.

The interior room is nice but the balcony is excellent! You can see your neighbours if you are standing or sitting towards the rail but we never found that a problem and if you sit closer towards the door you are in complete privacy. You have a beautiful view towards the aft with very little wind... it was perfect and I would personally choose this over a PH suite (as we love our balcony's when cruising).

7009Balcony1.jpg.a8b8d278e6b216df9ef6b2405e5d09e5.jpg

7009Balcony2.jpg.346bd0e81fc94ca88d8a9099f4f84318.jpg

7009Balcony3.jpg.ea38731d46e81dcb57fa0429c611f624.jpg

7009Balcony4.jpg.723fcd527e2081c58d699d5a18646c6f.jpg

Looks like there is more room to move about on this balcony than on the two balconies for the Owners Suite above it. we had the Owners Suite for our last cruise and there was so much heavy furniture we could hardly move! (No complaints about the rest of the suite though...)

Thank you so much. We leave on Wednesday and have cabin 7008 which I think is same as yours, just on the other side of the ship. I too spent a lot of time poring over various cabins and hoping I made a good choice. You gave me reassurance!

Our friends were in 7008! Same cabin with excellent balcony! You will love it!