Two Questions-One Post

Sybird

Sailing the Vision OTS in late October of 2017.

A) Is Fox News going to be an option?

B) Has the ship been updated for the need to use the room key to keep the lights, TV etc

on without use of the key?

Looking forward to this trip.:cool:

No way of knowing if Fox News will be on that ship at that time. It has been added to some ships do one would assume that it will eventually make it to all ships however with Royal you can never assume anything.

Rooms have not been updated for use of Seapass card to control lights etc.. (Highly doubt that they would ever do that to a ship that is destined to be sold in the next 5 years or so)

You'll probably have to wait until it reaches Galveston before checking if they've added Fox News. They probably don't have bottles of Dr Pepper on board right now either but they surely will by the time the first sailing leaves from here!

You'll probably have to wait until it reaches Galveston before checking if they've added Fox News. They probably don't have bottles of Dr Pepper on board right now either but they surely will by the time the first sailing leaves from here!

That's what I was thinking. If Vision is still based outside the US in October, probably no Fox news.

IF you need something to put in a slot to keep lights on...simply fold a piece of paper to fit...all you need is something to block the signal within the slot! A shopper's card will work, or anything that will fit into the slot.
Just get out a previous cruise room card and use it. I carry 4 of mine.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

IF you need something to put in a slot to keep lights on...simply fold a piece of paper to fit...all you need is something to block the signal within the slot! A shopper's card will work, or anything that will fit into the slot.

I always keep a couple of hotel key cards from past stays handy.

You need a few, as every so often the housekeeping will grab your card.

But SOME hotels how have a reader in the slots you have to use an actual keyed key card for that room. :(

As a side note: We cruised the Vision a few years ago and loved the small ship. Really good service from the staff. Just Say'in.

How small is small? Sailed on Vision the last year that Panama Canal was owned by USA. Total passenger capacity was about 2,000 but a large corporate "group" cancelled last minute -:)so we sailed with 1,400 passengers

Now, how small is small today?

Sy