Adventure - live updates as the captain updates

Out of San Juan? The hotels are not open for reservations. Are the airlines flying into San Juan?

Flights into San Juan have resumed, but presently the airport can handle only a small fraction of what it used to handle.

A number of hotels have said they will be open mid to late October. We will see if that can be accomplished.

As of yesterday, I was able to make a reservation (for December) at the Renaissance La Concha without an issue -- whereas where my original reservation was made (Hilton Condado), they aren't even taking reservations (or even guests) until October 31. So, not sure why Renaissance is opened to accept reservations, but maybe they are just being optimistic.

Hotel El Convento just notified us they will not be ready until Nov 1. I'm concerned with all the recovery personnel on the island, there will be a shortage of rooms. Please don't misunderstand my post...I much prefer my room go to someone who is helping the recovery! I just wish RC would recognize this and either cancel or reposition the ship.

Hotel El Convento just notified us they will not be ready until Nov 1. I'm concerned with all the recovery personnel on the island, there will be a shortage of rooms. Please don't misunderstand my post...I much prefer my room go to someone who is helping the recovery! I just wish RC would recognize this and either cancel or reposition the ship.

Completely agree. People there need the rooms more than I ever will.