Capitan Bob Cass

carlp

Doing this in April! Can't wait. ...

Anyone take kids ages 11, 7 or around those ages?? Ok for them????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

done this with my kids twice, they view this as one of the best excursions ever. the first time they were 7 & 9 years old the second time they were 10 & 12. Brett who was the captain the first time watched my kids like a hawk while we swam with turtles as I got a little distracted chasing after the perfect underwater pick and got separated from my youngest, Brett was all over where everyone on board was. can't recommend them enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm been wondering as well. He returned our deposit already for our canceled Oct 15 Allure cruise. I was super impressed that he did that with everything else going on (I would not have asked for it back!) and so I donated to the fundraiser for rebuilding St Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...

We had a wonderful time on our excursion with Captain Bob! The beaches were wonderful, the snorkeling was amazing, and the island is beautiful. Riding the waves on the boat was so much fun for all and our captain was friendly, knowledgeable, and lots of fun. All in all a wonderful excursion for adults and kids - one of the highlights of our trip!

• 2 months later...

We were there in April 2018. We were a group of 14 friends. In spite of the island beeing hit by hurricanes, Capt. Bob provided us with our best memory of the entire cruise. His crew was professional, friendly, informative and reliable. They took us to great snorkeling spots and beautiful beach with tons of iguanas. Not only would we recommend them to anyone, we would absolutely do this excursion again. A fabulous day.

• 1 month later...

We took our 2 toddlers and 2 grandparents with us. Redic was our Captain. I cannot say enough positive comments about him. He was patient and helpful with the grandparents being a little mobility challenged and also great with the kids. He was taking bread and having our 3 yo feed the fish which she loved. We saw all of the hurricane damage which was shocking. Plenty of stops for Beach/water/snorkeling fun. Such a great day. Great lunch with plenty of beverages. We have been to St. Martin before but to see it from the water was an awesome experience. Please book this tour you will not be sorry. Google Soualiga Destinations and booking is very easy.

Thank you Capt Bob and Capt Redic

• 3 weeks later...

We took this tour back in May of this year and it was the highlight of our cruise! To answer a question from above, yes, there is a ladder to climb back up to the boat on. While this excursion might be a little pricey, we thought it was well worth the cost - and would definitely do it again. Simply the most beautiful water I have ever seen - didn't seem real:)

Our captain, Brian, and his mate Dillon took great care of us. Highly recommend!

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend and I came in on a cruise ship and booked the Most Popular Tour excursion from a referral from some friends who raved about it. It did not disappoint!

It's a short walk to the area to meet Captain Bob. We sailed with Captain Anthony and he was very conscious of what time we needed to be back on the ship and made sure to keep us on schedule. We never felt like we were going to be pushing it for getting back on time, but we also never felt rushed. We had plenty of time at each stop and had a good variety of activities between swimming, snorkeling, lounging on the beach, feeding iguanas, and general sight seeing. Captain Anthony was knowledgeable about the area and treated us like we had booked a private charter for the day, rather than a group excursion.

This tour is definitely the whole package! There is something for everyone! Captain Bob even followed up with us afterwards to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. This company knows what they're doing! We will absolutely book with them again the next time we are in St. Maarten! I booked directly through Soualiga Destinations last time and dealt with Captain Bob from the get go. He's extremely responsive and had all of our details squared away promptly. Definitely the way to go! Google them! You won't be disappointed!

• 2 months later...

Hard to answer!  We did Capt Bobs and loved every second of it.  We have been to St. Martin before though.  We rented a house at Baye Rouge on the French side.  We did not see anything that the cruise line offered that interested us.  We thought about renting a car but we found Capt Bobs.  My kids still talk about it.  I cannot speak highly enough about Capt Bob and his fellow Captains.  We had grandparents (mobility challenged a little), and two toddlers.  Every age group loved it.  I would do it!!!!!!  Hope this helps

You will have a short walk from the cruise port to the dock and will not really see much of the inland of the island, but will see LOTS of the coastline and have lunch on the island at a local place.  It is a long excursion but may have a little time when you return to see a bit and shop the local shops.  We have been on this excursion twice and recommended it to others who also enjoyed it.  It is one of the best excursions we have done in all of our sxcursionsin the past 15 years.  

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

My husband and I were on a 10 day cruise, stopping at 5 islands, and booked this tour for our adventure on St. Maartens. Out of the five islands and five excursions, this was by far the BEST. We had a great time snorkeling and cruising around the island. Captain Bob's son, Brett, captained our boat and was fantastic. He and his first mate, Dylan, were very knowledgeable of the island, the people, boating, plus threw in humor. We will definitely book another excursion with Captain Brett when we return to St. Maarten. Again, this was an incredible excursion. I'd give it more than 5 stars!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

We had taken this tour about five years ago, and it was so memorable, we wanted to go again. We were not disappointed! It was a short walk from where our cruise ship docked to Captain Bob's boat. He greeted us personally and introduced us to our boat captain Manuel and first mate Oksana. We had an amazing time and were so glad we had booked this tour again. We were taken to some beautiful spots, and Manuel and Oksana were so helpful, friendly and accommodating. If we went to St. Martin again, I'm sure we would book this tour a third time -- it's that good! Just google Soualiga Destinations and go from there. You won't be sorry!

oksana.jpg

captbobview.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We booked a private version of Captain Bob’s Most Popular Beach Tour. We did have the option of modifying the itinerary as a private tour, but my now husband and I had done this tour before and loved it! We snorkeled, swam with sea turtles at a sea turtle preserve, dined at a fantastic beach bar, swam, had drinks on the boat, saw the airplanes leave from the crazy airport, and cruised through Simpson Bay! 

Captain Bob could not possibly be more responsive and professional and responded almost immediately to every e-mailI sent! The trip was as pleasureable as we remembered and we were so excited to share our all time favorite cruise ship excursion with our friends. We had Captain Casper (the friendly host:)) who was amazing. Please do this excursion when you are in St.Maarten, I PROMISE you will not be disappointed! Everything from the quality of the boat, to the knowledge of the Captain to their commitment to your 100% satisfaction was top notch!

Please google Soualiga Destinations to book!! You will not regret it! More

Edited by Jonester