Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Well, that certainly won't melt my butter:cool:

I guess they haven't been paying any attention to all the discussion here and elsewhere about the lack of pool on Harmony. Personally, I will continue to stay away from Harmony just because of the lack of one. And now what I thought was going to satisfy on the new Symphony will not...phewy!:mad:

I am with you....very disappointed. Hoped they had learned from their mistakes. Must not matter to enough people.

Classes of Cruise Ships have their own features. If all the ships had exactly the same features and layouts then there would not be variety. While I was disappointed that there is not a pool in the Solarium on the Harmony, they are listening. The pool they are putting on The Symohony, appears to be similar to what is on the Oasis and Allure.

The best Solarium Pools are on the Quantum Class. I've sailed on the Quantum and Anthem and spent many hours in those Solarium Pools.

Would I have liked to see that type of pool on the Symphony, sure. But it is a different class of ship.

There are no Bumper Cars or I Fly or North Star on Oasis Class Ships nor is there a Boardwalk, Central Park, or Water/Diving Shows on other class ships.

If you are looking for certain features book on the ship that meets most of your criteria.

Classes of Cruise Ships have their own features. If all the ships had exactly the same features and layouts then there would not be variety. While I was disappointed that there is not a pool in the Solarium on the Harmony, they are listening. The pool they are putting on The Symohony, appears to be similar to what is on the Oasis and Allure.

The best Solarium Pools are on the Quantum Class. I've sailed on the Quantum and Anthem and spent many hours in those Solarium Pools.

Would I have liked to see that type of pool on the Symphony, sure. But it is a different class of ship.

There are no Bumper Cars or I Fly or North Star on Oasis Class Ships nor is there a Boardwalk, Central Park, or Water/Diving Shows on other class ships.

If you are looking for certain features book on the ship that meets most of your criteria.

Good point. And I'm guessing they put larger pools on Quantum and Anthem since they sail where it isn't always warm (i.e. think I've read that they open up the solarium to everyone on those days so that poeple can swim when it's not hot outside)

I still prefer the pool in Freedom class Solarium although I wished there was an option for enclosure in them. They are large enough and deep enough to pass for a real pool. I have read, though have not sailed them, that the Quantum pools are too shallow. You can't really submerge.

The Oasis/Allure pool is really too small but acceptable to cool off. And I do not understand the hot tubs in their solarium. There are cantilevered hot tubs just outside the doors to Solarium. Why add more inside when it is so hot!? I would've made them cool water tubs or just enlarged the middle plunge pool. I liked the sprinkler in it. If they'd not had the hot tubs they could've designed a huge half moon shaped pool there and had plenty of room for everyone.

Good point. And I'm guessing they put larger pools on Quantum and Anthem since they sail where it isn't always warm (i.e. think I've read that they open up the solarium to everyone on those days so that poeple can swim when it's not hot outside)

Quantum class has a full-size indoor pool open to all ages in addition to the Solarium area and its smaller tiered pools.

Just tweeted by Royal Caribbean PR...

@RoyalCaribPR: Back by popular demand: A new and bigger-than-ever #Hairspray will take the stage on #SymphonyoftheSeas. Stay tuned for more details....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

We haven't seen Hairspray so I don't mind but I'm quite surprised that they are recycling shows.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app