MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Hoping maybe we can get a Sticky for both new builds, MSC Meraviglia and MSC Seaside, but in the meantime here are some interior renderings of MSC Seaside:

Bowling Alley:

1799124_1520800761506675_2746666936607804736_o.jpg

Comedy Club:

10011885_1520800821506669_4943213946386454221_o.jpg

Buffet:

11406538_1520800844840000_5281967915083488412_o.jpg

Edited by Mikesa1721

The image for the balcony cabins is interesting - the bed beside the balcony door rather than the sofa :confused: I wonder if they've done any studies that suggest that it's the preferred configuration? Personally, I prefer the sofa at the balcony door. The sketches on the Meraviglia ship's plan show the sofa next to the balcony. It seems the two new offerings, Vista and Seaside, are going to vary greatly in style. Very exciting times ahead, indeed!

The image for the balcony cabins is interesting - the bed beside the balcony door rather than the sofa :confused: I wonder if they've done any studies that suggest that it's the preferred configuration? Personally, I prefer the sofa at the balcony door. The sketches on the Meraviglia ship's plan show the sofa next to the balcony. It seems the two new offerings, Vista and Seaside, are going to vary greatly in style. Very exciting times ahead, indeed!

I think I posted a few pictures in the Meraviglia thread which showed the mock up of a standard balcony stateroom as well as a YC stateroom,,both have the couch near the door so perhaps it's just the rendering that is incorrect.

10264422_1520663254853759_4193057698944461684_n.jpg?oh=72b2f684117aee5036a3f7b1505908db&oe=562C157B

10422142_1520663428187075_6002468470665246965_n.jpg?oh=8486b0157ab948f504a8887d647b5653&oe=5624A630

I think I posted a few pictures in the Meraviglia thread which showed the mock up of a standard balcony stateroom as well as a YC stateroom,,both have the couch near the door so perhaps it's just the rendering that is incorrect.

You sure did, Mike. Yeah, the sofa is beside the balcony door in the Meraviglia cabin pics unlike the Seaside, which shows the bed beside the balcony.

The pics for the Meraviglia cabin are incredibly dull and boring-looking in comparison to the lovely, light and airy-looking Seaside ones!

You sure did, Mike. Yeah, the sofa is beside the balcony door in the Meraviglia cabin pics unlike the Seaside, which shows the bed beside the balcony.

The pics for the Meraviglia cabin are incredibly dull and boring-looking in comparison to the lovely, light and airy-looking Seaside ones!

Bea,, the pictures above are the MSC Seaside mock up staterooms. They were made available at the steel cutting ceremony yesterday.:)

Bea,, the pictures above are the MSC Seaside mock up staterooms. They were made available at the steel cutting ceremony yesterday.:)

Yeah, I know, Mike. I think we're at cross-purposes - I'm comparing the pics on this thread with the ones you supplied on the Meraviglia thread. The Seaside images here are soooo much nicer than the Meraviglia ones.

At the end of the day they are only mock-ups - we're just going to have to wait 'til we see the real thing LOL and a lot of water has to flow under the bridge before then, that's for sure!

Bytheway, I see one of the pics is entitled 'Comedy Club'. That'll be a new departure for MSC. I can just imagine the advertising campaign in the US leading up to the launch of Seaside :cool:

Yeah, I know, Mike. I think we're at cross-purposes - I'm comparing the pics on this thread with the ones you supplied on the Meraviglia thread. The Seaside images here are soooo much nicer than the Meraviglia ones.

At the end of the day they are only mock-ups - we're just going to have to wait 'til we see the real thing LOL and a lot of water has to flow under the bridge before then, that's for sure!

Bytheway, I see one of the pics is entitled 'Comedy Club'. That'll be a new departure for MSC. I can just imagine the advertising campaign in the US leading up to the launch of Seaside :cool:

I was kind of curious about the Comedy Club as well Bea!!! I really hope the comedians are not the raunchy type you find on Carnival,,,every other word out of their mouth is the "F" word!!!!

I was kind of curious about the Comedy Club as well Bea!!! I really hope the comedians are not the raunchy type you find on Carnival,,,every other word out of their mouth is the "F" word!!!!

That's the problem with a lot of Comedy Clubs, Mike. Cheap laughs! I really don't get it!

Has anyone noticed there is now a cabin category on the Meraviglia titled "MSC Yacht Club Inside". That seems pretty strange and surprising to me. Has this been talked about anywhere?

Yes, it's true - there will be YC inside cabins! The ship is wider than the Fantasia class which will facilitate the inclusion of a lot more insides at all levels.

Hoping maybe we can get a Sticky for both new builds, MSC Meraviglia and MSC Seaside, but in the meantime here are some interior renderings of MSC Seaside:

Bowling Alley:

1799124_1520800761506675_2746666936607804736_o.jpg

Comedy Club:

10011885_1520800821506669_4943213946386454221_o.jpg

Buffet:

11406538_1520800844840000_5281967915083488412_o.jpg

OMG, I'm going to enjoy reading this thread when I get home tonight! Thank you for sharing! I'm hoping we'll be cruising Seaside 2017 or 2018 and have been dying for more info. You da bomb, Mike :D!!!

OMG, I'm going to enjoy reading this thread when I get home tonight! Thank you for sharing! I'm hoping we'll be cruising Seaside 2017 or 2018 and have been dying for more info. You da bomb, Mike :D!!!

Information from MSC is in great demand sometimes, but unfortunately not in great supply so I have to take it when I can get it!!!:D

Information from MSC is in great demand sometimes, but unfortunately not in great supply so I have to take it when I can get it!!!:D

...........and we're forever grateful to you for sharing it with us, Mike ;)

All that info you got regarding the restaurants and number of bars, etc, on Seaside - any info like that about the Meraviglia? I know you've posted quite a lot on the other thread but there was nothing like you've got here!

It would be terrific if the threads could be stickies, alright. Great idea! Have you asked for it to be done?

...........and we're forever grateful to you for sharing it with us, Mike ;)

All that info you got regarding the restaurants and number of bars, etc, on Seaside - any info like that about the Meraviglia? I know you've posted quite a lot on the other thread but there was nothing like you've got here!

It would be terrific if the threads could be stickies, alright. Great idea! Have you asked for it to be done?

I'm not sure how to contact the Host of this board Bea!!! If someone knows how to contact him/her that would be great. I've seen stickies for new builds on the other boards so I think it would be easier to keep track of all the news!!:D

I'll put my detective cap on Bea and see if I can find some more info for you!!!!

Edited by Mikesa1721

I'm not sure how to contact the Host of this board Bea!!! If someone knows how to contact him/her that would be great. I've seen stickies for new builds on the other boards so I think it would be easier to keep track of all the news!!:D

I'll put my detective cap on Bea and see if I can find some more info for you!!!!

You're a peach, Mike. I'm only sorry you won't be on Divina when I bring her back to you in October so I could buy you a drink (one outside my Allegrissimo, too!) to say a big thanks :D

You're a peach, Mike. I'm only sorry you won't be on Divina when I bring her back to you in October so I could buy you a drink (one outside my Allegrissimo, too!) to say a big thanks :D

I posted some info about Meraviglia in the other thread Bea!!! No pics yet but I'm still on the hunt for some!!!:D