What is the Voyerger Club gift

AZbeachboy

You will get a note from cruise consultant to swing by future cruise desk to collect as previous poster said we have had a range of caps and bags

Ours was left in our cabin both times.

First time a shoe bag second time as shown! Both my DH and I were left the same...fed9a46f82afc412a07e2cdfc6931f41.jpg36c6b3bcf36a87dde8c153f5a1d8ab21.jpg

The one time I wore mine each time I turned my head DH got bopped in the eye!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

aaahhh the baseball caps - it would make a nice change to receive something different. We just ask what it is each cruise and let them keep the hats.

BUT MSC do provide a LOT of nice touches; bubbly and strawberries, chocolate ship, bags and more - all handy little "gifts" for when you get home (except the alcohol as that doesnt last the hour)

aaahhh the baseball caps - it would make a nice change to receive something different. We just ask what it is each cruise and let them keep the hats.

Funny ................. we always got tote bags 'til our recent cruise when we got the caps. We have received 12 tote bags at this stage! I use them as shoe bags when travelling.

For regular MSC cruisers, they need to start offering something else at this stage. Perhaps a gift card worth the cost of a cap for use in the Logo shop that at least you'd have a choice. Who wants 8 MSC baseball caps or tote bags a year? (What we've been getting since Voyagers Club was established as we've been sailing 4 times a year!)

My husband and I are both black status holders in Voyagers and we received three drawstring bags. Also, three chocolate ships.

That is nice. We only got two between the two of us.

I haven't seen you on the NCL boards - are you done with NCL?

That is nice. We only got two between the two of us.

I haven't seen you on the NCL boards - are you done with NCL?

We tried to tell them we were only two people but the guy delivering said, "no you get three."

Still love NCL! Haven't found as much time for Cruise Critic as previously. Hope to get back to it provided I can provide anything valuable to the boards. Didn't think anyone noticed my disappearance!

• 4 weeks later...

Pete ... Any idea what you should get for Black ?

As we were still Gold on the recent Preziosa cruise we were given bags with drawstrings! but only on the last night and had to go and ask about it even then.

Never got anything on the one previous on Orchestra despite being Gold then also.

Pete ... Any idea what you should get for Black ?

As we were still Gold on the recent Preziosa cruise we were given bags with drawstrings! but only on the last night and had to go and ask about it even then.

Never got anything on the one previous on Orchestra despite being Gold then also.

this is the wordIng from the T&Cs

MILESTONE REWARD |

On reaching the next level of membership (Silver,Gold or Black), members will receive a lapel pin representing the relevant level of membership on their first day in the cabin, with the compliments of the Cruise Consultant. Available for MSC Voyagers Club members aged over 10years.

I've been given a total of 7 Silver and Gold (2 different designs, one design is the eight pointed star, and the other is the letter M surmounted on the letters SC as shown on the blue velvet purse ) lapel pins for reaching the appropriate level , but nothing for getting to Black except the very nice real Black card.

P1020493C.jpg

Pete

As for gifts we've always ben given some sort of bag/knapsack

Edited by Skier52

If you're lucky, Dave, they'll have some Black pins on Seaside - they don't post them out any more. DH was offered one onboard by the CC when he'd become Black from the previous cruise. Other than that, you'll get whatever the "gift" onboard is. We have a zillion of those drawstring bags at this stage (ok - slight exaggeration :p) and we got MSC baseball caps on our recent cruise. On another cruise, we were only given one gift in the cabin, despite us both being Black. When I queried it with the CC he told me stocks were low!!! :rolleyes: