Celebrity Infinity February 4, 2018 Rio Carnival

seacruiserla

My partner (Michael) and I will be on this cruise next year (2018) from Buenos Aires to Rio (and back to Buenos Aires) at the time of the Rio Carnival. I am starting this thread in hope that we can connect with others who will be on the same cruise.

--Terry

My partner (Michael) and I will be on this cruise next year (2018) from Buenos Aires to Rio (and back to Buenos Aires) at the time of the Rio Carnival. I am starting this thread in hope that we can connect with others who will be on the same cruise.

--Terry

t - this sounds like a great sailing. X is our favourite line, but My spouse does not and currently will not consider any sailing longer than 8 days! Yuck... LOL

I could go for upwards of 21 days....

Enjoy your sailing and let us know how you enjoyed it....

bon voyage

t - this sounds like a great sailing. X is our favourite line, but My spouse does not and currently will not consider any sailing longer than 8 days! Yuck... LOL

I could go for upwards of 21 days....

Enjoy your sailing and let us know how you enjoyed it....

bon voyage

Bo1953--

Thanks. X is our favorite line also. We did not go on any cruise this year because we took a long trip to South Africa. So, we are doubly excited about this coming cruise. Will let you know after the cruise about how it went.

Take care.

--Terry

Not sure how it got on this site. I was using LGBT Roll Call.

s - this is the LGBT Roll Call section, I think where the confusion comes in, the link is at the top of the page. Someone complained that RC info was being posted in the general area of forum and requested this post and others be moved to the 'formal RC' section...

Not to worry, it is in the correct area of the LGBT RC's

bon voyage

• 2 months later...

I posted this on the other posting same topic:

There is a Pied Piper gay group going on that cruise. Looks like previous group had around 50 people on it.

They host private pre-dinner cocktail parties each night open only to those booked through them.

They also arrange for dinner seating together at group tables.

Their pricing is the same or slightly cheaper than with the cruise line. If you haven't booked through them and are interested in access to the cocktail gatherings I think you can have an existing booking transferred to them.

Hope this helps.

Bon Voyage !

I posted this on the other posting same topic:

There is a Pied Piper gay group going on that cruise. Looks like previous group had around 50 people on it.

They host private pre-dinner cocktail parties each night open only to those booked through them.

They also arrange for dinner seating together at group tables.

Their pricing is the same or slightly cheaper than with the cruise line. If you haven't booked through them and are interested in access to the cocktail gatherings I think you can have an existing booking transferred to them.

Hope this helps.

Bon Voyage !

Thanks for the info. We have already signed up with Pied Piper on this cruise. We are about to pay the balance, and are really looking forward to this cruise.

--Terry