Mariner Concierge D - Hawaii to Papeete

MadMarine

Hi - as you may or may not know, all of the suites below PH level are the same size on Mariner. And, they are the smallest suites in the Regent fleet (exception: "G" and "H" suites on Explorer). We did stay in one but my DH was not comfortable in such a small suite. However, many people are perfectly happy in the suites. Mariner also has the smallest closets, bathrooms and safes (even in a PH).

I think that the Mariner is perfect that that itinerary since she is the most stable ship. You should have a great time - whichever suite you decide upon!

Hi, in April we were on a one week Mariner cruise in Category D. We have really gotten spoiled from the larger size of suites on Voyager and Navigator. It was ok for one week, but we decided for a longer cruise in Mariner we would step up to the PH suites. For a 2018 Mariner cruise we booked Category C.

Thanks all for your information. We've gone with a Horizon Suite. Hope it's not to rocky out there on the way to Tahiti. :(

Great choice. I am sure you will have a very enjoyable cruise in what is a very comfortable and well configured suite :)

In our opinion the best of the Horizon suites are on decks 8 & 9 (less chance of noise from above or below) and with a shower-only bathroom (i.e. not 990)

Great choice. I am sure you will have a very enjoyable cruise in what is a very comfortable and well configured suite :)

In our opinion the best of the Horizon suites are on decks 8 & 9 (less chance of noise from above or below) and with a shower-only bathroom (i.e. not 990)

Thanks, Flossie. We are currently booked in 8103 and waitlisted for 8104. So, should be a good time. Returning to Regent after a long absence.

Mad