Just Back from Oceania's Insignia: Pairing Bermuda With a Canada/New England Cruise

LauraS

We did the eleven day version of this cruise and it was great.

FYI, NCLH helped rebuild the dock in St. George so I think Bermuda is going to be a long term destination for O.

Due to construction issue in St. George, we docked in Hamilton. Much better location for sightseeing. While we love cruising Oceania and enjoy Bermuda as a port to visit, their commitment to docking at St. George rather than Hamilton is disappointing.

Due to construction issue in St. George, we docked in Hamilton. Much better location for sightseeing. While we love cruising Oceania and enjoy Bermuda as a port to visit, their commitment to docking at St. George rather than Hamilton is disappointing.

I agree

But better than the Kings Wharf location for the larger ships

Check out the latest Oceania news from Cruise Critic:

Just Back from Oceania's Insignia: Pairing Bermuda With a Canada/New England Cruise

Rather than posting just another advert for Oceania (which continues to be our default cruise line after 12 voyages and three more booked), I personally would have preferred seeing action on naming a new moderator for the Oceania board, which has seen several threads either go way off subject or turn decidedly and uncharacteristically nasty in recent weeks. JMO.

I would have preferred seeing action on naming a new moderator for the Oceania board, which has seen several threads either go way off subject or turn decidedly and uncharacteristically nasty in recent weeks. JMO.

Totally agree!! Why isn't there a moderator?? It's needed badly as certain posters seem unable to control their verbal attacks. :(

Just off Marina and, while onboard, signed up for the cruise next September. It will be our first experience on an R ship. Looking forward to seeing if we like the smaller ships as we are big fans of the O ones [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums