Just booked my first cruise on Thomson Spirit!

Hi all

Have just booked my first cruise on the Spirit next May a surprise for hubbies 50th can anyone advise on which cabin not too noisy, or small and with an unobstructed view?

have a deluxe room not sure wether to pre book room on deck 6 or 7 looking at cabin 114 115 or 118 anyone stayed in one of these?

thanks in advance:cool:

I've stayed a number of times in 131, 142 and 144 on Celebration and 131 on Spirit (they are sister ships so same layout). They are not noisy (apart from a little vibration which youll get used to) The lifeboats are above you so there should be no obstructions. ((See deck plans) If this is your first cruise I would pick a cabin on deck 7 central to reduce movement. Most of the entertainment is aft of the ship and this deck mid ships aft is ideal for access to the lido buffet and pool areas along with High Spirits

Enjoy your holiday

We had one of the cheapest cabins on the lowest deck and felt no vibration at all, but it was very noticable in certain areas of the theatre and on the shops level (decks 5 and 6). Certainly didn't worry us though - Spirit is a bit faded around the edges but still a lovely lady