Favorite MDR items?

I love the savory bites too. I really miss the old bread rotation, they had some good bread various nights.

My favorite is probably Duck, if it is cooked right. Not something I typically get on land. But really, I enjoy probably 95% of the things I get in MDR.

Agree on Vignole salad, escargot, and lamb shank, and the lunch salad bar (although I found the quality better early on in some cruises, I think it depends on the length). Lobster night is always nice.

The desserts are almost always good, and I'm not a big sweets person - the portions are small, which is nice, and they're tasty. My favorite was lemon meringue pie, or getting the cheese plate with a glass of port on the drink package. :)

I love the savory bites too. I really miss the old bread rotation, they had some good bread various nights.

My favorite is probably Duck, if it is cooked right. Not something I typically get on land. But really, I enjoy probably 95% of the things I get in MDR.

The savory bites with seeds, was not available on the Brilliance Aug. 29th cruise. I thought that, like lobster tails, are not available in the Medit. Mentioned my disappointment with Marko (waiter) and Carl (asst.) The very next night and every other night there was a plate with 7-8 pieces at our table.

Can't wait to again enjoy a Vidalia onion tart (maybe 2) on Oasis next month. They stopped offering them when they switched to the spice menus but Oasis is the only ship that I know of that has the new menus which includes them.

we had the onion tart on Harmony a couple weeks ago. Very good

Can't wait to again enjoy a Vidalia onion tart (maybe 2) on Oasis next month. They stopped offering them when they switched to the spice menus but Oasis is the only ship that I know of that has the new menus which includes them.

I had a double helping of them on the Harmony 3 weeks ago.