Halloween

crslover

Haven't been on Regent for Halloween but have for other holidays. I would not expect anything out of the ordinary. There are special events for Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving and Easter. For the 4th of July there was a special cake which I suppose is possible for Halloween but there likely will not be anything done other than that.

Haven't been on Regent for Halloween but have for other holidays. I would not expect anything out of the ordinary. There are special events for Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving and Easter. For the 4th of July there was a special cake which I suppose is possible for Halloween but there likely will not be anything done other than that.

no fireworks on the 4th July - how disappointing. I rather hoped we would have them :')

We were on board Seven Seas Mariner for Halloween in 2014 and 2016.

Both times there was a Halloween party in the Stars lounge (probably around 10:30 pm from memory). The lounge had been decorated appropriately (cobwebs etc) and the entertainment team, plus a few of the guests, dressed up for the event :D

I suspect there will be something similar on Explorer. You could try asking Regent Guest Relations but whether you will receive an accurate response is luck-of-the-draw ;)

Not to worry. I was only thinking of Halloween bling. ;) Since we will be on board for 22 nights, I want more space in the suitcase for all the extra shoes I want to bring. Our first trip on the Explorer. So excited!

Actually, some orange and black jewelry would look great (or a pumpkin pin). Regent just isn't too much into the gimmicky stuff (although they do a quirky parade for Thanksgiving). Of all of all nights onboard Regent ships, I remember one table that wore some kind of glowing light hats to dinner every night. They got a lot of strange looks but no one kicked them out for dress code violation.

In terms of Explorer, we have sailed on her over 50 days already and get excited every time. She is such a beautiful ship with suites that functional as well as gorgeous!