Nassau- Drinking, Dancing, Socializing... Looking for Activities!

jess1218

I've been to the Bahamas a few times; my friend has never been. I've done Atlantis, Booze Cruises, Senor Frogs, and Snorkel Trips. Should I try something different?

We're 2 Florida girls in our 30's who love people and sunshine.. and cocktails! We've considered going on the Booze Cruise so we get a little of everything (drinking, dancing, socializing, boating, beaches) but I'm curious if anyone has a better suggestion?? The booze cruise is 4 hours for $80/pp. Is there a better bang for our buck? Tell me about your favorite trip to Nassau...

a>

Bahamas_zpscdxzekhj.jpg

I am going to write a full review of the Bahamian Bar Hopping Excursion that I just got back from, but that was a BLAST!!! Only $50pp through Carnival and we had the BEST TIME on that excursion! We met some people from our ship that we talked to every time we saw them after that excursion. We definitely left our mark on the Bahamas and almost missed the ship we were having so much fun!

• 2 weeks later...
i am going to write a full review of the bahamian bar hopping excursion that i just got back from, but that was a blast!!! Only $50pp through carnival and we had the best time on that excursion! We met some people from our ship that we talked to every time we saw them after that excursion. We definitely left our mark on the bahamas and almost missed the ship we were having so much fun!

can't wait to read your review!!!

I guess only you know what you are interested in doing. But you could also consider a day pass at one of the resorts like Melia and enjoy all the facilities for the day. Pools, beaches, food, etc.