Deal Alert Oasis and Allure October and November 2017

molly361

There are some Oasis and Allure sailings in October and November 2017 that have inside cabins for $399 and $458. The Oasis also has a senior rate of around $420 yesterday, did not look this morning.

Edit I had seen the OA yesterday and Ken alerted me to them this morning

Are you thinking these price reductions are due to the storm changed itineraries? Like maybe we will see more price reductions?

Don't know one can only hope!! I priced the OA 10/29 yesterday and got that price for 2 people (guarantee cabin) but could not get it for just one person Was thinking Dan could stay home with the dog:halo:

Don't know one can only hope!! I priced the OA 10/29 yesterday and got that price for 2 people (guarantee cabin) but could not get it for just one person Was thinking Dan could stay home with the dog:halo:

Dog? Do you have a screen name change coming?

These rates are pretty impressive and I have never sailed on RC before. If i wasn't already booked on Holland America in late November, this would have definitely been my cruise maybe even a B2B. I have always wanted to sail an Oasis class ship. Oh well, next time. Happy Cruising everyone.

Are you thinking these price reductions are due to the storm changed itineraries? Like maybe we will see more price reductions?

Probably have more to do with cancellations and unsold staterooms than anything else. Got some really good rates on our 10/8 OA sailing - $2,200 in a balcony for 4 pax, taxes & fees included.

Even on JS staterooms?

Yes and they are on the OA as well,

Here are the terms

Free Pre Paid Gratuities:

*Cruise must be booked September 1, 2017 – October 31, 2017. Offer applies to all Harmony of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas and Symphony of the Seas sailings departing on or after October 1, 2017. Offer provides free pre-paid gratuities for guests who book a Sea or Sky class suite. Offer is combinable with NRDB OBC, promotional OBCs, instant savings, restricted discounts (for example, Senior, Resident, Military) Crown and Anchor discounts and Shareholder Benefits. After the offer period, the offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the offer. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations can be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met, though full deposit will be required at time of transfer. Failure to apply the required full deposit amount may result in the cancellation of the booking. Offer available to residents of the United States or Canada. Free pre-paid gratuities will be applied within one week of qualified bookings. In the event that a guest has more than one applicable offer for the same sailing, guest can choose the offer he or she wishes to apply. Prices and offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. © 2017 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas. 17058487 • 8/31/2017

Edited by molly361

There are some Oasis and Allure sailings in October and November 2017 that have inside cabins for $399 and $458. The Oasis also has a senior rate of around $420 yesterday, did not look this morning.

Edit I had seen the OA yesterday and Ken alerted me to them this morning

Discounts are there for Anthem too for the same time frame. I booked Anthem on Friday for November and it has gone down another $70pp for a balcony guarantee. JS with free gratuities would be around $2,500.

Great price but I think I am going to stay with what I booked. I can't see paying double what I already paid to move up to a JS. Already assigned a D8 balcony in a good location. Figured we would end up with a DO facing the side of a lifeboat, but we lucked out.

... Offer is combinable with NRDB OBC, promotional OBCs, instant savings, restricted discounts (for example, Senior, Resident, Military) Crown and Anchor discounts and Shareholder Benefits. ...

They must really be desperate to allow the Shareholder Benefit combination!

Discounts are there for Anthem too for the same time frame. I booked Anthem on Friday for November and it has gone down another $70pp for a balcony guarantee. JS with free gratuities would be around $2,500.

Great price but I think I am going to stay with what I booked. I can't see paying double what I already paid to move up to a JS. Already assigned a D8 balcony in a good location. Figured we would end up with a DO facing the side of a lifeboat, but we lucked out.

Their website is so hard to play with to get pricing. I started looking at the JS for OA 10/29 and they were around $1200 pp and now the price is $1404, guess folks are booking them. I can't see any easy way anymore to just see what the least expensive JS date would be. Aggravating!!!

Their website is so hard to play with to get pricing. I started looking at the JS for OA 10/29 and they were around $1200 pp and now the price is $1404, guess folks are booking them. I can't see any easy way anymore to just see what the least expensive JS date would be. Aggravating!!!

I don't see a way either. I just looked at OA for 10/29 and chose senior rate and Florida as the state and I am seeing JS for $1,480. I did not log in though since I am pretty sure your balcony discount is higher than ours.

When I add my C&A discount the free gratuities disappeared so it did not combine those.

I would assume that is a computer glitch since the fare is a non-refundable deposit. I just went through this with Resolutions because the rep I booked with denied me my balcony discount on a GGG sale rate that is combinable with balcony discount as this sale says it is. Resolutions told me that the computer is not showing this as combinable and the rep should have known to override it as the sailing I booked was on the list of sailings that qualified.

I would call and verify and also quote the attached flyer if you are told it isn't combinable.