Another status match and 5% off question

toxicfairy

I got matched from Royal Caribbean's Emerald to MSC Gold. I already have a cruise booked for July of 2018 I booked it September 8th is it too late to get the 5% off? I used a travel agent for the first time in forever and very much so regretting it because I can't get her to call me back and when I go there she's on lunch break[emoji15] . Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

Thanks I did get the 5% off which was nice since it was $149 on my cabin. Daughter's status match didn't go through so they told me to resend it. Once MSC gets it my travel agent ( which I sooooo regret using. But will lose $150 if I cancel) will call and get the girls cabin discounted.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for posting this question and the subsequent answers. I booked my first MSC cruise 4 days ago on the Bellissima for Oct. 2019. Just received my Status Match for my NCL 1st tier Platinum to MSC Black and was wondering if I'd get an additional 5% off an already existing reservation. Should I call my travel agent to confirm?

Thanks for posting this question and the subsequent answers. I booked my first MSC cruise 4 days ago on the Bellissima for Oct. 2019. Just received my Status Match for my NCL 1st tier Platinum to MSC Black and was wondering if I'd get an additional 5% off an already existing reservation. Should I call my travel agent to confirm?

Yes, you must call and request the 5%. They will give it to you no problem, but it is not automatically applied after the booking unless you ask.

Yes, you must call and request the 5%. They will give it to you no problem, but it is not automatically applied after the booking unless you ask.

There doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason, as with many things MSC, but...

They applied my 5% discount without even asking. I applied for status match. I put my number on my reservation. A couple days later they had adjusted my price already without me having to request it.

I am my own agent, so I know someone else didn't do it for me. It was MSC/ Loyalty that did it.

There doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason, as with many things MSC, but...

They applied my 5% discount without even asking. I applied for status match. I put my number on my reservation. A couple days later they had adjusted my price already without me having to request it.

I am my own agent, so I know someone else didn't do it for me. It was MSC/ Loyalty that did it.

In my case we applied for status match after our booking and had to call in. For booking number two where we had our Voyager club numbers we got the discount at the time of booking, nothing further to be done.

Did you receive a PDF of your cards? We did and printed them; they were helpful at port of embarkation to be directed to the black card check in line.