Restaurants included in First Night Done Right?

Sun Lover

Seems to vary ..... in April, we were assigned 150 Central park and just changed the time. It was fabulous, and only $15pp.

I have heard others who have experienced only a choice of Sabor and Giovanni's, with the others available at 50% off.

150 Central park is $45 pp, so 50% off would be $22.50. Frankly for the additional $7.50 pp, I would eat there again.

mac_tlc

Seems to vary ..... in April, we were assigned 150 Central park and just changed the time. It was fabulous, and only $15pp.

I have heard others who have experienced only a choice of Sabor and Giovanni's, with the others available at 50% off.

150 Central park is $45 pp, so 50% off would be $22.50. Frankly for the additional $7.50 pp, I would eat there again.

Agreed. From everything I have read recently, the only 2 FNDR restaurants for the $15 charge are Sabor and Giovanni's.

When we went in March of this year, we changed to 150 as well and there was no additional charge per person. Now, as I understand it, you can still change but they will charge you 50% off at Chops or 150 CP and then refund the FNDR $15 pre-payment on your account. That is a shame....just another RCI takeaway from the passengers.

Oh, we too will still go to 150 CP on our November cruise.....just pay the extra money.

• 6 months later...
We're booked on an upcoming cruise on Oasis and I'm trying to find out which restaurants are the possible choices for First Night Done Right. I know they assign one and you can change it once onboard, but what are the ones to choose from?

That sounds an awesome idea, how do you book the first night done right deal please?

That sounds an awesome idea, how do you book the first night done right deal please?

It’s now $20pp and of offered will appear under dining in your cruise planner.

The 2 restaurants available as of March 2018 are Giovannis and Sabor. If you want Chops or 150 CP you will get your money refunded and then be charged 50% of the cover price.

• 1 month later...
It’s now $20pp and of offered will appear under dining in your cruise planner.

The 2 restaurants available as of March 2018 are Giovannis and Sabor. If you want Chops or 150 CP you will get your money refunded and then be charged 50% of the cover price.

My son was on Oasis in February and got Chops. He went to them as soon as he boarded and they made the switch - no additional charge or credit and rebooking.

What is first night done right and is it offered on all ships (Symphony)??

It is a less expensive way to eat at a specialty restaurant, and is limited to the first night. There are also restrictions as to which restaurant can be used in this promo. Check your Cruise Planner on Royal's website to see if it will be offered on your sailing.

My son was on Oasis in February and got Chops. He went to them as soon as he boarded and they made the switch - no additional charge or credit and rebooking.

Same with us on our President's week cruise.

I had read lots of reports from early in the year saying that Chops was allowed however by the time we sailed in March they had changed that policy. If you wanted to dine at anyplace other than Giovanni’s or Sabor they refunded your FNDR and allowed you to dine at your choice of restaurant for 50% off the regular fare.