Anthem Escape Room / Puzzle Break for a Group

BigMattT

Anyone have experience booking the Anthem Escape Room / Puzzle Break for a group?

We have a group of 26 interested... would like to avoid everyone having to go there upon boarding, since our group could fill two sessions by itself...

I have done the Escape Room on Anthem but not with a large group. You can book it using the Royal IQ app as soon as you board or you can go to the box office that they set up, was in the theater on our sailings. In the Royal IQ app, you can link reservations and show all on your calendar. Once linked, you can book things for all linked. To link, you will need peoples reservation numbers and name as it is listed on their reservation. The name thing messed us up as one of the people we were travelling with has two first names that were input as a single name and the app wouldn't link us until I deleted the space between names.:rolleyes:

I really doubt you will get two individual sessions for just your group, though that would be fun for all of you. I would make it a top priority once you board though and hope you get as many together as possible. I would also ask if they could do another session for you, but I doubt it as the room is used for teens too.

Edit: Another thought, are you actually booked as a group? Do you have a group coordinator with RCL who you could talk to about making something happen for you?

Did it a couple of weeks ago (non related group of 13) and we 'apparently' equalled the record. (I say apparently, as friends of ours did it a few days later and they equalled the record too...coincidence?). Whatever, it was great fun and I urge you to do it. On the Anthem now, you can book all activities (Puzzle Room, iFly, shows etc) in Boleros on deck 4 (go down the stairs in front of you as soon as you board and its there) from 1030am. There are about 6 staff there with laptops to book everything. However, this won't be a practical way to do what you want (unless you can get all 26 of you there first thing!). I was looking out for the Escape Room to come up on the Cruise Planner and it never did, so I think you might have to send an e mail to RCI or phone them to see if they can help you out.

Simon