Logan courtesy bus question

tccb

We have a 6am flight out of Logan to meet our cruise so plan on staying at the Hyatt at the airport because we have points we can use towards the room. We are driving 2 hours to Boston and meeting my parents at the Hyatt who are driving down from Maine. As I research parking options I think our best bet is to park at the Logan express in Framingham and take the shuttle to the airport. My parents will park in Portsmouth NH and take the bus to Logan.

Does anyone know if the Hyatt shuttle bus would be on the same road the Logan express drops off passengers? Or do we have to go from departures to arrivals? I am concerned about my parents having to handle their luggage on multiple levels.

We have a 6am flight out of Logan to meet our cruise so plan on staying at the Hyatt at the airport because we have points we can use towards the room. We are driving 2 hours to Boston and meeting my parents at the Hyatt who are driving down from Maine. As I research parking options I think our best bet is to park at the Logan express in Framingham and take the shuttle to the airport. My parents will park in Portsmouth NH and take the bus to Logan.

Does anyone know if the Hyatt shuttle bus would be on the same road the Logan express drops off passengers? Or do we have to go from departures to arrivals? I am concerned about my parents having to handle their luggage on multiple levels.

I just did something like this last week. What I can tell you for sure is that my Logan Express bus dropped off on the arrivals level (upper level). However, on the return trip it picked up on the lower level.

It is confusing. My flight was delayed, so I killed some time in terminal B1 and then had to take an interterminal bus from the lower level to terminal C.

I would call the Hyatt directly and ask them what their shuttle bus does. Some shuttles run double routes on the upper and lower level. I couldn't board with luggage on the upper level to ride to the next terminal.

Even if your parents had to change levels, they could do it via elevator. No need to manage luggage on the escalators if you don't want to.

Transportation

Logan Airport Shuttle to our Boston Harbor Hotel

The Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor provides guests with a 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle to and from major Logan International Airport airline terminals and MBTA (subway) stop - Blue Line.

Call 617.568.1234 to request Boston Logan Airport shuttle service after retrieving your luggage

After you place your call, our airport shuttle will pick you up curbside near your terminal.

When you call, please specify which airline you arrived on.

Edited by 138east

Thank you for your quick reply 138east! I searched the Hyatt site and never found that blurb about ordering the shuttle. I will call them to get exact details. And will have my parents put that number in their cell phone.