NYC Pier

socmft

When ships dock in Manhattan, does anyone happen to know what the Pier # is? There are quite a few and maybe they don't even use the same pier when they dock in Manhattan...just wondering/curious.

When ships dock in Manhattan, does anyone happen to know what the Pier # is? There are quite a few and maybe they don't even use the same pier when they dock in Manhattan...just wondering/curious.

When we took the Regal to Canada/New England we left out of the Brooklyn Terminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe cruise ships usually are at Piers 88 thru 94, the first few docks north of The Intrepid. Entrance to passenger drop-off and parking is at W 54 St.

The ship schedule for the ports of Manhattan and Brooklyn from the official website

https://www.nycruise.com/schedule/

does not specify the pier numbers. But you will note that Princess has no calls scheduled for Manhattan this year, only Brooklyn.

I believe cruise ships usually are at Piers 88 thru 94, the first few docks north of The Intrepid. Entrance to passenger drop-off and parking is at W 54 St.

The ship schedule for the ports of Manhattan and Brooklyn from the official website

https://www.nycruise.com/schedule/

does not specify the pier numbers. But you will note that Princess has no calls scheduled for Manhattan this year, only Brooklyn.

Not true.

6/12/17ManhattanPacific PrincessPort of Call

7/27/17 Manhattan Sea Princess Port of Call

7/28/17 Manhattan Sea Princess New York to Sydney

11/4/17 Manhattan Crown Princess Port of Call

Yes - this is what I saw. So, it being a port of call on 11/4, assume it is Manhattan (subject to change, of course!).

Thanks, everyone.

Yes - this is what I saw. So, it being a port of call on 11/4, assume it is Manhattan (subject to change, of course!).

Thanks, everyone.

It will be Manhattan unless there is a change. Too soon to know which exact slip. But they are all very close with the entrance on 54th Street as noted above.

manhattan-cruise-terminal.jpg

• 2 months later...

P & O use pier 31 if I remember rightly. Most of the piers would not be usable for Cruise Ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, Princess Regal sails from Red Hook, Brooklyn. Parking there is a lot less than Manhattan. V.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

half the price if my research is good. ill find out in 2 months.

i'm assuming 930 to 10 would be a good arrival time on a saturday?